• Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zoric Bastar

Alias: Unknown

Race: Human

Alignment: Imperial Bounty Hunter

Vehicle: Speeder Bike and Stolen X-Wing

Weapons: Dual Blasters,Snipe Rifle,E-11 blaster,frag grenades

Bio: Zoric is an expert bounty hunter who has been on over 500 missions all a success.His parents were killed by rebels during a battle on his home planet of Alderaan.

Zoric was in the Rebel Base on Hoth as being part of the earlier detatchment.His group had been killed by wampas.He was near the east entrance when he heard blaster fire coming from above him.He headed to the east entrance and saw that it was open.He saw another bounty hunter and several snowtroopers.The snowtroopers looked surprised to see Zoric.Since Zoric was all scratched and covered in blood he supposed that he looked very weird.The bounty hunter was talking into a comlink.

Dann heard nothing. Suddenly, a thump was heard from the comlink. Then only a crackling noise and a high pitched bleep. The disruptor rifle had hit the snowpile taht's behind Tepe was hiding again.

Half a minute before

Tepe took his helmet off. It was useless as the rebel would launch the disruptor rifle. He pressed a button on his belt and the suit started turning white. It wasn't so fast so he couldn't just run away, so he had to start running towards the east entrance. Suddenly, Serce shot with his disruptor rifle.The blast knocked Tepe down on the snow. "Where the hell did that come from" he said to himself as he hadn't noticed Serce. He rose up, threw a thermal detonator to wards where he thought the disruptor rifle had been launched. He ran now as fast as he could and soon dropped from the roof. His suit had allready changed, including his helmet. He put his helmet again into his head. Now the power was out of his suit. He needed to recharge the batteries. He took the scope from his rifle and the silencer allso. He was in a hurry to the others. He started running.

Serce saw the thermal detonator fly towards him. Serce knew this meant trouble. He jumped from the dune and chased Tepe, who was camoflaged. 'Where the hell did he go?' Serce said. The detonator shot behind, and it's shock wave knocked Serce down. 'Where'd those two hunters go?' he said, looking for Alaro and Junn.

He went back to his disruptor scope and hid behind a snow mound. He could see something moving. Was it an illusion? Was it a mirage? Was it real?

He loaded up and shot hard, inaccurately.

A disruptor rifle's blast hit the snow only a few meters away from Tepe. Another a few meters back. The two were quite mild and mase Tepe lose his balance and drop again into the snow. He cursed and drew hs blaster. He put the scope back and crouched behind a snow pile. A red flash came from his blaster and a red laser bolt hit the snow just next the pile that's behind Serce was. Another hit the pile. Another, another, another and another. Tepe started running before the enemy would get loaded up again

'Another survivor, eh? Your team must've landed after us. And, is the ship still intact? Oh well, never mind. As you can see, we've found an entrance. C'mon, let's go. You go first' Dann said. So i will be safe from any wampa's hiding in the dark... he thought.

Junn rolled towards another snow pile then popped up and shot a 5 round burst at where serce was shooting then ducked behind the pile again

" serce, you hold him off me and Alaro will cut him off, come on alaro, this way!"

Junn crawled quickly and stealthily around where tepe was and started piling up snow to make another bank, junn sort of saw a white figire moving around in the snow but he couldn't tell.

Tepe followed Serce's movements and shot at him, not even making a mild confusion. This guy was very well trained. And experienced. It felt he knew him from his own rebel times, but put this matter aside. He was working for the Imperials, Rebel's were their enemies, and even if it would be any of his old friends, he wouldn't care. He changed his position and saw small movement. It was Serce's friends. He cursed in his mind and threw a thermal detonator at the small pile of snow that was rising. Tepe decided to split. It was three against one. Not fair, but a very nice challenge...

...and Tepe loved challenges.

He rose up as the thermal detonator allmost hit the ground. He threw another into the same direction as he ran towards the east entrance. He got just behind a corner and looked back. He had to hurry to the others, but then a laser shot hit the snow net to him. He jumped into a hole in the snow. It was a good place to hide. It was a part of the old defense line of the rebels. It was the closest one to the base. Maybe made by the large cannons of the AT-AT's in the battle. He was a log way from the place he was a moment ago. He started scoping for the enemy

Junn seeing thermal detonator fly towards him he grabbed alaro and jumped away just as it blew up and then a second explosion was seen, junn figuring out the enemy was too smart to stick around, junn got up and ran in the direction of the thermal detonator then hit the snow and crawled for a bit but he couldn't go too far or he would get lost so he turned around and crouch-ran back to alaro

" he's gone, i don't know where but he left, lets focus on our mission and lets get going, SERCE! JOIN US WHEN YOU CAN!" junn hoped serce heard him, thne he ran off towards the rebel base.

Zoric went around the corner and sees one of the members of his team."I thought you died"said Zoric.The survivor says"I escaped the wampa you saw me go behind it not get eaten by it"."Oh well the more people the better.This is part of the second squad down"said Zoric as he pointed at the snowtroopers and the bounty hunter.

Tepe didn't see the rebel's anymore. They had split the scene. Tepe had to do that too. Soon he found himself pointing his blaster towards the darkness of the inside of the base. He walked inside, carefully. He needed to find the power switch. If the others only would be on his way to the deeper levels of the base. He ran to a blaster door that was closed. He was all alone for the moment. He didn't know if anyone was near, his suit was out of power and there was wampas everywhere. He was very lucky there wasn't wampas around when he was shooting at the rebels. It seemed he was a bit over lucky. Something was lurking in the lowest levels of the base, and he didn't want to know what it was.He go the door to open with a hiss. A roar sounded from behind the door. Tepe had been warned by his friends in the rebel fleet not to go anywhere near the Hoth system. They said something bad lurked in the small corridors of the base. He had heard the rebel's had built the base over a huge community of wampas and the leader had broken into the lower levels and then locked there. Nobody went there. Then the imperials attacked and the rebels scattered and left the planet. Tepe forced himself throught the door and rabn down the corridor and towards the elevator.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric went around the corner and sees one of the members of his team."I thought you died"said Zoric.The survivor says"I escaped the wampa you saw me go behind it not get eaten by it"."Oh well the more people the better.This is part of the second squad down"said Zoric as he pointed at the snowtroopers and the bounty hunter.

(is that survivor steven???)

Originally posted by steven

(is that survivor steven???)

OOC:no

IC:"Yes we found the artifact but there is more but wampas gaurding it.We walked in and about 12 wampas attacked us and then this thing appeared.It looked like a Sith.It raised its lightsaber and attacked us.We couldnt hurt it because it seemed to be a hologram.I think it came from the artifact"said Zoric

Alaro, Junn and Serce moved as fast as they could for the North door. "Contact with the team inside has been lost," said Alaro to Serce. "They didn't really have time to say what the difficulty was, though I suspect Wampas."

As if called by name, one of the creatures rose up from the snow right in front of the group. It went down easily, with the three of them concentrating their attacks on it. Just around the corner was the North Entrance. Entering it, Alaro spoke into his com. "I've picked up some friends," he said. "And we're just inside your entrance."

A moment later, Jensa stepped forward, out of a dark passageway. Serce's head-mounted light fell on her, and she held up a hand to block the light. "Damn," she said. "Turn that light out, or stop pointing it at me." Serce angled his head to the side, so that the light fell on the snow and ice.

Alaro looked at her. Small, no, diminutive by human standards, Jensa stood just under about 4 feet, 10 inches. Her jaw angled out, like someone used to using a domineering personality to take control of a situation. Perhaps that had something to do with her height. Perhaps not.

"This is it?" she asked. "Ah, well..." she looked at them. "Guess we have to get to the Artifact. Might as well get going." She moved to the front, as the point in their odd caravan. Alaro moved next in line, with Serce and Junn behind him. They all stayed spread apart, so that it would take more than a couple of Wampas to bring them down.

The power was still off, so it was a special sort of ungodly murkiness and dark within the base. The head-mounted lights bounced off the walls in odd formations, here, there, and now over there, reflecting off the white snow, and piercing the deep and gloomy dim.

Alaro felt a certain sense of claustrophobia as the darkness rolled around him and his light. Where the light was, there, he could see. As he moved his head, though, he could see, out of the corner of his eye, the inky dark roll back in where just a moment ago his light had shined. It made him feel paranoid. If there had, perhaps, been a Wampa or two to confirm his paranoia and release some pressure, he might not have been so jumpy when Jensa popped up in front of him, her light off. He nearly shot her, and then cursed at her.

"Quiet," she said, motioning the other two closer. She motioned also for them all to shut off the lights. They did so, and sat there in the dark, Alaro feeling all the more jumpy now for not being able to see anything. "Voices down the hall- must be Imps, or they'd have answered the occasional calls we've still been putting out over the Rebel coms."

"Did you find out what we're up against?" asked Alaro. Then, behind Jensa, he saw a light similar to his own recently extinguished light bounce off the wall of the hall, which made a sharp turn just ahead. Someone was coming up the hall. Another light joined it. Alaro spoke, cutting Jensa off in the middle of some sarcastic reply. "Imps coming up the hall. Junn, Serce, get further down the hall and be ready to provide cover fire. Jensa, you go over to the left side of the hall- no, my left side. Snuggle up beside something on the ground, and lay there like a dead body. Let's see if we can't take them noiselessly."

Alaro suited words to deed, and crawled forward, closer to the sharp turn up ahead, found an old pipe on his right and sort of curled up around it, and then held very, very still.

The lights reached their highest brightness, and then 2 snowtroopers popped around the corner, proving themselves to have some idea about how to round corners properly. The light was nearly on him when he closed his eyes. He could see the light through his closed eyelids, and heard the muttering of the troopers. "Why are we even checking out this hall?"

"That one Hunter thought he saw something. We get to check it out. You know how it works." A pause. "Well, I see some bodies here, nothing suspicious. Best check out that next corner and then back to the group."

"Good. This place gives me willies, Sarge." The crunch of trooper boots on snow, and then Alaro was up, and had his single vibroblade in one hand. With a quick motion while rising, it was on, and then he stabbed the trooper with it in the soft spot of the back of his neck, between helmet and backplate. The man crumpled, just like Jensa's man, who'd been slashed across the throat.

" good job you too although i was expecting some action" Junn whispered as he retracted his double vibroblade and then searched the bodies and found nothing of great use. Junn then turned his light back on and motioned for the group to carry on, and they did junn taking the back looked around at the hall, clumps of bloddy fur,blaster holes, so much death had and will happen here.Junn turned his head to see more fur, but this time it was moving towards him, junn soundlessly took out his double vibroblade and slashed the wamps head clear off.

"i like to keep my blade sharp" junn said as he wiped the blood from his blade the retracted it.

Asmall explode echoed throught the empty corridors of the base. Tepe put his grappling hook on the side of the elevator and lowered himself with the cable. As he got to the level he had remembered the power would switch on, he placed an explosive onto the door leading there.

Another explode echoed and Tepe lowered downwards to the exploded door. He swung himself in throught the door. He pulled the cable and the hook fell down with the cable. Tepe catched it and lit up two of his lights on his shoulders. He walked down the corridor with his blaster pointing to the ground(Like SWAT holds their wepons).

He finally got to the power switch. It took him hard work and lots of bullets into wampas, but he got there. He first loaded his suit from a smaller box. He looked around him all the time. As the suit was back in full power, he tried to make contact with the others. "Dann, can you hear me?" He said into the comlink and waited for an answer as he opened the box. He looked the cables and lights.Everything was ripped apart. Wampas were obviously well organized...

He started connecting the wires as his suits info told him. Only a few minutes later he got the wires connected and held the switch. He was ready to pull it as he heard a roar and launched his grappling hook onto the ceiling, onto a part that was broken so he could get to the small ventilating pipe system. He looked down and saw a huge wampa running just below him as it thought Tepe had ran away.

Tepe heard the wampa run further and further. It was safe to drop down, like he did. He called for Dann again as he hadn't gotten an answer the first time. He pulled the switch and some lights in the ceiling exploded. Wampa roars were everywhere. The only way out of this level was obviously the ventilation system. He had no time to go through all these pipes and so ran towards the elevator. He heard roars again and so he knew the escape to the upper levels had to be fast. He juped down the elevator shoot and launched the grappling hook that stated pulling him up. As he got to the upper level, he smiled as tthe lights were on...

((This took a while, and he hadn't heard anything from Dann, so you have quite free hands untill someone of you decides the powers came back))

Neo got bored for waiting for one of his fellow bounty hunter. We got knife from his belt "Man i'm glad Wampas ant bright" He smashed the ice with the knife so it broke the ice.

The wampa turned to Neo as he reached the ground

"roar!" The wampa cried as it goes to attack.

"holy cow" neo quickly grapped his blaster witch was on the floor and shot the wampa in the arm. Neo ran out of the cave.

ooc:i'll carry on with my role play tomorrow.

Serce searched the bodies, but found nothing. He proceeded through a nearby corridor. 'In here,' he motioned, ' think this "artifact" is buried deep inside the base.' He turned towards the two. 'It would be wise to enter here, I think.'

He took out a spy bomb and threw it down the corridor. The bomb rolled and apparently fell and a small clang was heard. Serce checked the controls. There was a small room where it had fallen and it was filled with controls.

Serce exploded the bomb and rolled down the corridor, and leaped off the ledge into the room, via a ventilation pipe. As his friends followed, Serce check around the controls when a large, white hand seized his shoulder. Serce turned, but the Wampa flung him on a wall. He took out his vibro-blade and blocked the Wampa's attacks. With careful timing, he jumped and sliced the Wampa's throat.

He heard rumbling. It might have been his friends coming, but unfortunately, it was the cry of two more wampas coming...

Tepe woke up suddenly. He had blacked out as soon as he got out of the elevator. He had looked around and then saw a white, large hand hitting him. now he was being taken somewhere. The place was dark and his lights were off. He didn't see anything except a furry wampa carrying him. He tried to reach his vibro-blade or blaster but couldn't reach. It was a few inches too short. A white hand hit him again and he blacked out. He woke up again, hanging from the roof. It was one of the upper levels. He looked around and swung himself to catch his blaster. He started shooting at the ice around his feet and he dropped. He finished hismelf off from the ice with the vibro-blade and started running. The power was still on. He jumped into the ventilation pipes and soon found himself looking into a darker room. It was the control room. He had found it. But there was five wampas in the room. He knew the presence of those furry creatures. He looked his blaster. It was still in one peace. The scope and the silencer was still there. Tepe shot towards the white figures one at a time. Everyone of the ten shots hit the wampas. Head was his main target, some hit the neck. He saw something on his map. "What the... Someone's in the room... A human..." he said to himself and lit up both his lights and took them off of his suit. He started pointing his lights around the room. He saw someone hanging from the roof. Three more. It looked like they were rebels.

((I think I would like to think it was you four hanging there. And you do know that wampa's don't just die from one shot's. That's why I hid in the pipe as the wampa came))

Archived