Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Moon replied:

What do you think topshot?

Me likes it alot! Thanks, man! You rock :rock: !

And Tk-99, I'll give it a shot. I'm not the best at making sig images, but I'll make sure not to include the one you posted earlier. Now what would yah want for text? :D

Hey CoupeS, sorry to be a bugger, but could you make me a new sig, just liek the on eyou already made but with "The Legend Of Dragoon" instead of Final Fantasy? just like the one you already made but with these.

Dart Rose Lavitz Albert Dart 2 Shana Rose 2

or just from this page, pick what you think is good.

LoD Link and This one. Thanks (No Hurry)

i want Dart (red guy) and Rose (Blackish Purple Chick). :p

or maybe you could merge them...cause i like the one with zell's face up close......I dunno just make it cool; no hurry though

Originally posted by topshot

Me likes it alot! Thanks, man! You rock :rock: !

And Tk-99, I'll give it a shot. I'm not the best at making sig images, but I'll make sure not to include the one you posted earlier. Now what would yah want for text? :D

I dont really care

just something cool

Originally posted by iceman87

Hey CoupeS, sorry to be a bugger, but could you make me a new sig, just liek the on eyou already made but with "The Legend Of Dragoon" instead of Final Fantasy? just like the one you already made but with these.

[blah]...[/blah]

i want Dart (red guy) and Rose (Blackish Purple Chick). :p

or maybe you could merge them...cause i like the one with zell's face up close......I dunno just make it cool; no hurry though

well i'm not gonna do it right now, cause i still have telsa's and samFisher's to do, and i started a personnal project, o i'm gonna work on that instead. An like i said before i'm not gonna spend all my summer making sigs for you guys...

i'm sure someone else will do it for you though.

Originally posted by topshot

tk99sig.txt

Tell me if you like this one. I'm making others just in case. ;)

Well topshot it wasnt really supposed to say "Tk-99" but Rex Raptor because i use the name Rex Raptor on a diff forum

I know I haven't made any sigs lately guys. Sorry.

DarthNeoVenom, I can't do the matrix sig sorry, the file size is WAY too big.

Now this isn't about sigs but you guys are the picture masters.

Can anyone here please help me out with the adventure game I am making. I REALLY need help with it.

I would really appriciate it if anyone, or any people could help me with the backrounds, as mine are lacking.... alot.

I think Father Torque is going to work on the soundtrack. I'm doing the characters and stitching all the hard work together.

If anyone is interested in redoing the characters and making more that would be great aswell.

Please talk to me on MSN or PM me. Thanks to anyone who helps.

This game should be reall cool.

can anyone find a picture of squall and seifer fighting. the part were squall gets his face cut and then the other part were he gets up and he drags his sword against the ground and slices seifers face too... b/c i would really likes that

o yeah and one more thing can you also find one were luna jumps in the air and fires her two guns. and when she lands on her feet she gets ready to fire more... lets hope that made sence lol.

and can both of the sigs... thats if you can find these. can you put my name at the end of the sig. and who ever makes it ill put special thanks to "someone".thats when i get the points to get my sig pic... lol

thanks

could you make my Sig kind of like my Av?

well, i'm no gonna do it cause i already said i wouldn't do anymore sigs this summer, i have my own stuff to work on, plus i'm not the biggest fan of animated sigs, they tent to be mighty big files and it slows down the loading of pages(me and my 56k :p).

Archived