Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instead of saying you are sorry for a double post, why don't you erase one uof your posts?

SamFisher, you did not answer me, wher can i find good pictures of splinter cell, it would make it easier for me to make your sig, thanks.

Could someone make me a bounty hunter sig plz? It would have Jango Fett, sorta looking like my avatar, and then either matrix rolling digits in teh background, or Coruscant background, or something else...plz? :D I haven't been able to find a good one anywhere else....:(

Originally posted by Dark Moon

torque.gif

Torque how do ya like it?

BTW, could I have some points for my sig image? Thanks if you can...

Ill pay you if you make me one?

Just make me a the same same as Torque said except i want the name to be written "Rex Raptor" and the picture to be is this09.jpg and want the guy in the big red hat not that little green dude and you should resize it also

if ya want extra points like all my points that i have pm the font file of that matrix font text you put in torques sig pic

Ill give you half my points if ya send me the text font file and make the picture of rex be non transparent (if ya can do that) and also change the letters from green to the same as you did for father torque

Edit: o and ill evven send you another half if you make me a avatar with the first pic i gave you (like i said the guy in the red hat) and matrix code letters moving down

Could someone PLEASE make me a sig with a bounty hunter in it? Either Jango or Boba would be fine. I'll pay you all I have plus more to anyone who makes it fro me.

edit: And the background can either be matrix numbers or Coruscant. Or anything else you see fit. Plz....

rex.gif

rex_av.gif

Hope you like em' TK! As for the font, go to http://www.themeworld.com

and search for miltown!

I'll appreciate any points you can spare...

Um for my avatar, i didnt want the same pic as in the sig i ment the other one that had nevermind ill post it again

09.jpg

Thats the pic that i ment and remember i want the guy in the red hat

can anyone find a picture of squall and seifer fighting. the part were squall gets his face cut and then the other part were he gets up and he drags his sword against the ground and slices seifers face too... b/c i would really likes that

o yeah and one more thing can you also find one were luna jumps in the air and fires her two guns. and when she lands on her feet she gets ready to fire more... lets hope that made sence lol.

and can both of the sigs... thats if you can find these. can you put my name at the end of the sig. and who ever makes it ill put special thanks to "someone".thats when i get the points to get my sig pic... lol

torque.gif

Torque how do ya like it?

BTW, could I have some points for my sig image? Thanks if you can...

EDIT - Sorry for the double post :(

Yes I love it Dark Moon, I will offer you 5o points if you want more we can do some negotiating:)

Originally posted by Bizzaro-Zero

can anyone find a picture of squall and seifer fighting. the part were squall gets his face cut and then the other part were he gets up and he drags his sword against the ground and slices seifers face too... b/c i would really likes that

o yeah and one more thing can you also find one were luna jumps in the air and fires her two guns. and when she lands on her feet she gets ready to fire more... lets hope that made sence lol.

and can both of the sigs... thats if you can find these. can you put my name at the end of the sig. and who ever makes it ill put special thanks to "someone".thats when i get the points to get my sig pic... lol

anyone here wana do this request?

yep! i'm on it, i just took a week off the computer, i work on computers all year long so i feels good to take a break...

but you'll get your sig soon, but i'm not too sure about the animation thingy, i'll make it the way i think it's best and we'll see from there.

edit: in the meantime, i've done SamFisher's sig pic...s

so here they are, hope you like a least one of them.

fisher.txt

fisher2.txt

fisher3.txt

Archived