Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

you can't deny photoshop shop got dozens of neat features extra

Paint shop is just a lite version, its cheaper and you can get most things done with it. I only use it for text balloons though, and sometimes pixel art. other stuff with photoshop

Photoshop is much better than Paint Shop Pro, but still Paint Shop Pro is very useful.

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

Well Druid, u gotta be patient in this thread... i myself made a request, no one has answered it yet, but i'm not *repeat*. Sorry, I'm not insulting you, just telling you to wait... there are a lot of talented people here.

Yes, I know. I just didn't like the sig Eskimo made for me, and it was crap (he said so himself). Lol. So, I got a little impatient... :/

'Tis done, took all day, hope you like :)

DBSig.txt

If it won't show up the first time, just right-click it and press "show picture" and it should show, this will happen when you refresh the page. If it seems choppy or slow the first time, just wait and it will smoothen out. Enjoy.

Now, rick, what kind of jedi vs. sith? Like, from a game, or animated, or from one of the movies?

EDIT: I just made this for whomever wants it: Matrix1Sig.gif

nah, that's the whole point of it anyways is hosting sigs.

the only problem is that geocites has a few downtimes here and there but are usually pretty short.

Nonetheless if anyone has a good free hosting site for pics that support up to 5.00 MB of space and GIFs link me to it.

I did. I kept refreshing. I kept pressing show picture.

Edit: lol. I checked your website. Does "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

" have anything to do with it?

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

I did. I kept refreshing. I kept pressing show picture.

I meant this:

Originally posted by me, above

the only problem is that geocites has a few downtimes here and there but are usually pretty short.

Nonetheless if anyone has a good free hosting site for pics that support up to 5.00 MB of space and GIFs link me to it.

Archived