Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Coupes, dude..for old times sake, you have to make me a set, YOU NEED TO! I despretly love you, I mean...>_> heh..ah haha..

^_^;

Dude, could you make me a sig and avatar with pics of Vanessa Carlton and Michelle branch ( ;) ) the avatar saying Exodus in red, and the sig saying Snake in red, pleaaaaaaaaaase.....>_> lol

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, I'm new to the forums and would like a sig (If any of you go to JK3Files server, you might know me).

Anyways, the sig I would like is group of pictures of:

Mario

Kirby

Link

Samus

Cloud (from FF7)

Megaman (not X)

Sonic

and any other ones you want to include, but only original characters, like from the SNES/Genesis days (I know cloud isn't one of them, but they made a model of him so I'm using him too)

This can be done as one picture or as a series of pictures

If it is one picture, include [OwF]Link somewhere. If it's a series of pictures, put the name of each character someone on the picture and [OwF] on the Link picture.

If you need pics of them, just ask and I will find (unless you want to find yourself. ^_^)

Thanks to whoever can help me. ^_^

my email address is comman8@hotmail.com

Originally posted by [OwF]Link

Hi all, I'm new to the forums and would like a sig (If any of you go to JK3Files server, you might know me).

Anyways, the sig I would like is group of pictures of:

Mario

Kirby

Link

Samus

Cloud (from FF7)

Megaman (not X)

Sonic

and any other ones you want to include, but only original characters, like from the SNES/Genesis days (I know cloud isn't one of them, but they made a model of him so I'm using him too)

This can be done as one picture or as a series of pictures

If it is one picture, include [OwF]Link somewhere. If it's a series of pictures, put the name of each character someone on the picture and [OwF] on the Link picture.

If you need pics of them, just ask and I will find (unless you want to find yourself. ^_^)

Thanks to whoever can help me. ^_^

my email address is comman8@hotmail.com

I suggest you give some links to the pics you'd like to see in your sig...or show them up.

Well, I didn't have much time on my hands exodus, but I still made ya one. It's not like you ordered though...

anyways here it is, hope you like

exodusAv.txtexodus.txt

oh! and I suggest you center the sig, it'll lokk better.

hey Dark Moon, it's been a while. yes, i do believe it was I who made your current avatar. Good to see your back.

Rythe, what exactly do you want? the same thing?

oh! and don't expect it too soon, I have some more important things to attend to, but I might find time to do it quickly.

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

hey Dark Moon, it's been a while. yes, i do believe it was I who made your current avatar. Good to see your back.

Rythe, what exactly do you want? the same thing?

oh! and don't expect it too soon, I have some more important things to attend to, but I might find time to do it quickly.

Thanks :) It's cool to see people again. Semms like these forums, or at least this thread, have slowed down a bit though. Is Lost Welshman still here?

Anyways, I'll take requests too lol, runevillage forums are a bit slow sometimes..

Originally posted by Dark Moon

Semms like these forums, or at least this thread, have slowed down a bit though. Is Lost Welshman still here?

Well. I stopped making sigs so.... :p

and I havent seen Lost for a couple of months.

Archived