• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

f'in sweet second sig animated gif!!!!

Thanks

pantera i'm guessing?

Werd. It's Dime playing "Domination" if I'm not mistaken.

(and mind if i save it myself?)

Go right ahead. I lifted it somewhere or another. I see it all over the net so...you know, I don't feel guilty or nothin'.

Can someone put santa hats of on sig? LoL :lol: Just the ones all the way to the left and right.

EDIT: Can anyone also make me an Amy Lee from Evanescense sig with a blue and black background and the name "NeoVenom" in white comic sans MS font with a blue glow around it? You can put various pictures of her in the sig (about 3 - 4). :D I would do one myself, but my brother uninstalled Photoshop 8.:indif:

hey Hey hey Hey, its me again. Don't ya love it?

Anyways, can someone make me a Prince of Persia: Warrior Within sig/av combo?

Normally I'd do the picture searching myself, but I'm in a bit of a rush right now to get out of the house before the big-wang-ass-bite father of mine arrives.

Tnx

Two requests, or actually its only one, but theres two different ones to do.

1: World of Warcraft Siggy + Av combo, using some of the Night Elf or Undead shots from the cinematic trailer. If you're able to obtain shots from it. Otherwise a Night Elf or Undead av/sig combo would be nice. Remember that it has to be from World of Warcraft, and I'd be really happy if the pictures are from the cinematic trailer or anything like that. Text should say "World of Warcraft" in a cool warcraft font thingy, in colors that match the rest of the thing. If that isn't able to do, then a plain and simple sig would do, without text. Nothing fancy though.

2: An av/sig combo with Strongbads, TROGDOR the BURNINATOR. :D Love that character. I got no screens, but I think they should be ease enough to find. I'd like if the text could say something like this: TROGDOR the BURNINATOR in some sort of red/fire color thingy. Nothing fancy either.

Been a while since I've asked for anything like this, so bear with me. Other than that, hosting would be necessary, so if you have any way to do that as well, it'd be greatly appriciated. I hope that someone here is able to make me either one or even better, both of them. :)

Thx in advance.

-Clemme

Archived