Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, everyone see my avatar?

Good.

Then, I'm giving you a challenge to make me a signature, featuring the Sith in my avatar on a balcony, and on the backround should be a rather dark image of Coruscant. If you like to give more challenge to it, you can try and make some movement into it, like moving cars and ships lifting off. Whatever suits you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TK-425

Use this

If you dont have Photoshop use this

To download it go here

Before i start downloading anything, tell me what each of those are. I dont have photoshop and i am not in the mood to be looking through random websites.

(Im actually in the mood to punch the next person i see - i mucked up an exam today and im not happy :( )

Sorry about your exam

This site is what is reffered to as an "Image upload site" you select the picture on your computer and it uploads it onto the internet so you can hotlink it anyware you want.

Originally posted by TK-425

Use this

This is the allmighty program called The GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) (its somewhat like Photoshop but not as good. it's very sufficiant though) its the best FREE (read that 4 times very slowly, then shout "HOORAY!") image manipulation program out to be downloaded on the internet.

Originally posted by TK-425 If you dont have Photoshop use this

Here is the best place to download it, for the average computer user.

Originally posted by TK-425 To download it go here

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TK-8252

Me needs a new sig!

How 'bout an animated sig from the Episode III trailer, of that group of blue Clone Troopers. One raises his blaster as Palpatine is saying "show no mercy" and then there's the white-blue flash. Slow it down some, so it doesn't go by quite so fast. After the flash, fade it to black, and TK-8252 in white font appears. Then it flashes quick opposite colors (background is white, name is black) and TK-8252 disappears when it goes back to black. Then it repeats.

>.< Wow, that was confusing. It'll need to be a small sig since large animated sigs eat bandwidth.

My babies will be gift-wrapped for whoever makes this. *Pokes IG*

Like this? Dont use it if you dont like it. And I dont need any gift wraped stuff.

tk8252av6vz.gif

Signature

tk8252sig3mk.gif

Code

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/7763/tk8252av6vz.gif

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/5271/tk8252sig3mk.gif

Thanks to Astrotoy7 for the frames.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived