Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone make me one where there's a MagnaGaurd fighting Kenobi? One of the white guards will be preferable. Can it be where they're in the bridge of Grievous's flagship? At the bottom, can it say "You lose General Kenobi." with my name in the upper right-hand corner? Thanks.

Hi,

For any takers out there...I'd like to have a simple sig banner that describes Jek Rendar, my nearly 10 year old Star Wars RPing character; and younger cousin to Dash Rendar who defends the weak and doesn't take sh*t from anyone for it.

In the background I'd like Gordon Freeman to make a cameo on the sands of Tatooine:

Gordon Freeman 1 or Gordon Freeman 2

And on the sides Dash Rendar and Kyle Katarn:

Dash Rendar 1 or Dash Rendar 2 And Kyle Katarn, although I'd like the background in that image removed: Jedi Katarn

And some where in there I'd like the Jek Rendar Mercenary, Rogue, Defender.

Thank you very much to the person that does this.

Lyla, I have an Idea change for my summer sig... How about a Imperial royal gaurd in front of a battle(please use the image in my current sig[the Imperial Gaurd anyways]) in front of a battle-like geninosis... That or making an apperance with a Star Wars: Clone Wars (Tv series) background to it.

I would not mind at all and sorry for the trouble of my idea I had before.

Lyla, I have an Idea change for my summer sig... How about a Imperial royal gaurd in front of a battle(please use the image in my current sig[the Imperial Gaurd anyways]) in front of a battle-like geninosis... That or making an apperance with a Star Wars: Clone Wars (Tv series) background to it.

I would not mind at all and sorry for the trouble of my idea I had before.

darthextassig3ih.jpg

i know u asked Lyla, but i got really bored so i went ahead and did it...

Well you can go for that one Darth_Extas or you can wait for mine, I'll add somethings like the lightsaber I added to your avatar a while ago...

EDIT.-

By the way Jmaster, your modified sig is a couple of posts up...

So Darth_Extas I have these for you:

darthextassumsig9hu.jpg

2:

darthextassumsig14zr.jpg

and 3:

darthextassumsig24ph.jpg

So hard to decide... Lyla and anyone else have an opinion, I am leaning towards the middle one... But the other two are just as good as well... Either way good job Lyla.:thmbup1::clap2::thmbup1::comp9::angel:

as well, good pictures of Geonosis (excuse the spelling)

*runs away*

Oh sorry about that MTV2, you still did a good job on it, I keep all the images like sigs in a folder so it may appear sometime in the future, maybe not in the summer, but possibly in the spring... There is always hope. :)

i just corrected the geonosis thing....mind the bold lettering in the quote.

Archived