Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i steppin down for now and requisitioning some one to make me a sig cuz my PS7 is down right now and i wanna see what some of the new kids can do for me.

I want a sig with Mystic and a Spade sign thrown in. preferabbly a splash of sorts.

i'm a bit picky too as most people know me to be. so have at it if you will.

• 3 months later...

(Sigh) I lost one of the sigs someone made for me a looonngggg time ago and its was a cool one. Computer got reformat.

It had this pic in the middle (a little bit smaller):

neopicks8.jpg

and it had that matrix code running at its sides (left of pic and right). It also had the name "NeoVenom" with this cool effect of like a light was shinning thru it from back from right to left. "NeoVenom" was in white and had a green glow around it. The name was at the upper left hand corner of the middle pic. Tried looking for it in the previous post it was in and when I did find the post, the image is no longer up. Anyone who has free time wanna give this sig a shot? I know it sounds really complicated but someone actually did it. :lol:

Here's the code pic:

codeou2.gif

It was repeated to take up the height of the pic like this:

codeou2.gif

codeou2.gif

Here's a rough idea of how it looked:

codeou2.gifneopic2ik5.jpgcodeou2.gif

Just stack two codes on top of each other and join them with the picture and add the name at the upper left hang corner (not overlapping the code pic). You can make the name like how I mention it b4 (with the light effect) or u can just have the name have this green glowing effect around "NeoVenom". Thanks a lot and much appreciated. :D

EDIT: I resized the pic so it can match the height of the two codes stacked on top of each other. Hope my description of the sig helps.

P.S - I would attempt to do it myself but I don't have the program to do gif images...I use too though. LoL

Ok So Neovenom...I fooled around with Adobe Image Ready...don't know why I never did...I'm a little new at Gif making so this was my first attempt hope you like it and if someone can tell me how to do it without loosing too much quality in the pic please let me know ;) anyways Neovemon here goes:

neovenomsig1ry0.gif

And Commander Obi-wan it's a really nice Wii sig ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived