Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Sooner or later almost everyone is going to be able to access the sig pic feature from the store.

And I was thinking why not make a sig pic request thread for those who doesn't know how to make one. Its sorta like the avatar request thread and I hope this will be stickyed aswell.

So post your request here. Donations can be use as exchange (optional).

Ok lets get this thing started.

Can someone make me a Rurouni Kenshin (anime) sig pic?

I'm kinda low on points right now but I will donate some points later on to the one who will make it for me.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to me you guy's works are great, better than what i ever can pull.

you can only get better, i mean you guys just started.

MysticSpade that trigun av looks sweet. i'll use in the future but for now i'm rockin with this sig pic insanesith gave me.

you guys are great.

thanx to both of ya'.

well, while i cant use this here because of size restrictions, and the fact that i cant have a sig yet, i can show it off...

matrixpik.gif

that will probably be my sig in 3 months when i get enough points :rolleyes: , anyways, it took quite some time, but was fun to make. i dont really like making still pictures, but gifs are fun. i supose if someone asked real nice, and gave me a general topic, i could make them their own gif. first come, first serve.

what about 200 kb? i think i have a low quality version somewhere, just would have to upload it on my site. and if not 200kb, whats the max size?

EDIT: erm, where did rhetts post go? just so you dont think im double posting, he said something about 400kb being to big

i supose, its 46 right now i think, the last one staying there for 2.5 seconds. dont want to get to shoppy though.

or, i could always make a new one, of new hanging onto the pole, and kicking around in a circle, you know that part of the trailer? that was around 15-20 frames of time, so that would work... :D

edit: sorry about the double post, saw that last post after i posted first, then didnt even think about what order they were in, plus, its 1:30 at night, so i cant expect my brain to be working right...

i use Photoshop7 solely. it's no biggie -s/<itzo- that one will be there for when you're ready to pimp it again. also Insane Sith have you tried to make your own backgrounds. and yours show potential, i've only been doin this for 3 weeks now. i think i'm gettin the hang of it tho.

BTW check out my ninja turtles

tmntsig1.jpg

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i use Photoshop7 solely. it's no biggie -s/<itzo- that one will be there for when you're ready to pimp it again. also Insane Sith have you tried to make your own backgrounds. and yours show potential, i've only been doin this for 3 weeks now. i think i'm gettin the hang of it tho.

BTW check out my ninja turtles

tmntsig1.jpg

thats cool. ive been trying to work on doin the whole fade into thing but i cant get it right. im still workin on it though. oh check out my newest thing.

party.php

Archived