Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, for you all you photoshop geniouses, I have a great challenge for you. Ok, first I want you to find a picture of an undead or skeletonish monster thing. I'd prefer the thing to be kind of cartoonish (Nightmare Before Christmas, anyone?). On top of that, I want you to put a nice, cartoonish leprachaun hat on it. Then give it that nice creation an beachy background, prefferably a foggy coastline. Then, I'd like you to put use some sort of wierd font (some sort of gothic font), and do some sort of cool, surreal, dark thing with the letters. I want you to type "Undead Leprachaun" with that font and style.

Was I specific enough? :D

Oh, and how to I center something in my signature?

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

Thanks, but I just made myself 2 sigs for use at other forums, so I'm back into photoshopping :)

I'm gonna try to get working on one myself, if I'm not satisfied I'll most certainly use the one you made :)

*saves picture* ;)

So...welcome back to the gfx playingground:cool:

Originally posted by legameboy

Hey, for you all you photoshop geniouses, I have a great challenge for you. Ok, first I want you to find a picture of an undead or skeletonish monster thing. I'd prefer the thing to be kind of cartoonish (Nightmare Before Christmas, anyone?). On top of that, I want you to put a nice, cartoonish leprachaun hat on it. Then give it that nice creation an beachy background, prefferably a foggy coastline. Then, I'd like you to put use some sort of wierd font (some sort of gothic font), and do some sort of cool, surreal, dark thing with the letters. I want you to type "Undead Leprachaun" with that font and style.

Was I specific enough? :D

Oh, and how to I center something in my signature?

Anyone up to the challange? XP

Originally posted by MysticSpade

hey IS aint your current sig of Kiera Knightley (sp?) in that movie where she play Robin Hoods daughter....

and i like the asian chick one some nice FX on it.

It's her modeling photos. :D I have quite a few HI ries shots. 1500 x 4000 for example. :D

and I like the asian ladies one too :naughty::sweat:

Here you go, I also took the liberty to make some extra modifications, but I'd suggest you make another footer to your image cause the one you got there is kinda ruining the whole pic.

I'd suggest you either write your name somewhere on the pic OR you cut the footer by at least 2/3.

anyways, here it is :

zeeman.txt

I used Photoshop, it's the best photo editing program out there. Like you, when i started, I really dindn't know what to do with it, I used to play around with filters... I've been using it for a couple of years now, so you can't really master it right away. You must be patient, read lots of tutorials (i was lucky to get classes), and practice a lot.

Archived