Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

ok....i need a lil help with an animated gif for my website. cool thing is the size i want is about the size of a siggy, so i'm pretty sure you guys are gonna go wild with this. i need somethign just totally random that's animated. i'll take just about anything :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MysticSpade

EDIT: i just worked up a new sig with the high res pic of Dante from Devil May Cry 3. i made the BG look as close to firse as i myself could make it. gimme your opinions on it please it'd be very much appreciated.

dmc3_sig.jpg

I love it! Devil May Cry is my favorite PS2 series of games on the console...and Dante is probably my favorite video game character ever!

Good job.:)

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Mystic Gohan?

WTF?

Cheers man, thats awsome

Gohan after the power up from Elder Kai is called "Mystic Gohan" by many fans. his technical name is Chou (Ko) Gohan.

and i have a SSj 4 one i did it has my name on it but i still have the PSD so i can put yours on their no prob. just say it and it's done.

test2.jpg

Vegito is a Potara fusion of Goku and Vegeta and he only reached Super Saiya-jin 2

Gogeta is the fusion dance of Goku and Vegeta and he reached SSj 4 but no i don't have any pics of him :(

but i'll change the name of the SSJ4 sig in a sec so you can have it to use.

would someone mind making me a sig/avatar combo?

The only requirements it has is it has to do with psychic powers, like telekinesis, and CANNOT have psi-ops (that new psychic game) as part of it.

oh, and just write Helix somewhere on it.

PM me if you would like to. Thanks!

just reposting this to see if anyone has had a chance or to remind some people if they get bored there's a request :D

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

ok....i need a lil help with an animated gif for my website. cool thing is the size i want is about the size of a siggy, so i'm pretty sure you guys are gonna go wild with this. i need somethign just totally random that's animated. i'll take just about anything :D

and i'm serious about anything goes :)

Originally posted by PhantomHelix

would someone mind making me a sig/avatar combo?

The only requirements it has is it has to do with psychic powers, like telekinesis, and CANNOT have psi-ops (that new psychic game) as part of it.

oh, and just write Helix somewhere on it.

PM me if you would like to. Thanks!

I made your sig, hope you're satisfied :cool:

You can choose whether you like the animated or nonanimated sig. I also can reduce the size of the animated if you like but that will reduce the quality of the pic. ENJOY!

HelixAvAnim.gif

HelixSigFinalXX.gif

HelixSigFinalX02.jpg

Archived