Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by MysticSpade

Vegito is a Potara fusion of Goku and Vegeta and he only reached Super Saiya-jin 2

Gogeta is the fusion dance of Goku and Vegeta and he reached SSj 4 but no i don't have any pics of him :(

I've got a few pics of SSj4 Gogeta that you can use in his sig and future images. Just give me a sign, and I'll throw them to yah. :cool:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

just reposting this to see if anyone has had a chance or to remind some people if they get bored there's a request :D

and i'm serious about anything goes :)

yeah, well Zeeman...here ya go...

Zee2.gif

Hmmm I think my Einstein sig/av combo is getting a bit old now, so it's time for a new one!

Can someone make a sig for me with the following?

1) Frodo

2) One of the towers, either the one in Isengard, or the one in Mordor

3) The One Ring

I'm not really sure what else the criteria should be...

is there a spot on lucas that can store sig images or do I need to find a place to do put a sig image.

ive typically been to places where they host small avatar images, but not sigs so I only used text. however I would like to set one up for this board.

any thoughts?

Originally posted by Cercueil

doublepost2lose

this post can be deleted.....

you can delete it yourself, edit your post and then at the top right is an option to delete it :)

and this forum can upload avatars, but not host sigs. you can use umm...photobucket to host for you or find someone on here that would be willing to do so for you

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

and this forum can upload avatars, but not host sigs. you can use umm...photobucket to host for you or find someone on here that would be willing to do so for you

Like me. I'd willing enough to host almost anyone's sigs, like yours, Cercueil. All you have to do is ask. ;)

Archived