Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

Hmmm I think my Einstein sig/av combo is getting a bit old now, so it's time for a new one!

Can someone make a sig for me with the following?

1) Frodo

2) One of the towers, either the one in Isengard, or the one in Mordor

3) The One Ring

I'm not really sure what else the criteria should be...

i'll have a go, but it may not be the best ever :D

OOH!! OOH!! If you can I'd be super-grateful but if you can't its still all good.

Can you make it animated? Have the first scene have a collage of pics and it say 'SEE U' then in frame 2 more pics and it says 'IN THE FUTURE' and then in the last frame it says 'EXPAND YOUR IMAGI-NATION' and my name.

PLEASE O PLEASE!!

Me love you long time!:p

well fellas, astro's changing his visual identity for a while... my final fantasy av and sig has been temporariliy put away to be replaced by what you now see.... I have always been intrigued by the 'Jack The Ripper' Murders in Whitechapel(east end of London) in 1888.... theres been some great books and movies released on the subject, the most recent being "From Hell" starring Johnny Depp, and Patricia Cornwell's "Portrait of a Killer".

if anyone is interested to know more about this famous real life case visit this great site :)

btw - the av and sig images have just been lifted off different things, dont think Im clever enough to come up with that.... !

actually, the 'Jack the Ripper' in the sig is a gif made based on the actual signature on one of the gruesome letters that was sent to the newspapers/authorities......(pics and transcripts of those letters are at the above site)

btw, great work in here guys ! alotta you chaps are darn talented ! :D

mtfbwya

Gomez Addams

We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you.

How come when I post in this topic it dies for a few days? Am I a buzz kill or what?

Originally posted by Wanderer

oh boy....

I hope you're not referring to me. You don't know me, I don't know you, I ain't bashed your likes and dislikes, so don't bash mine. I could care less what you like or what you don't like and I don't care if you like what I like or like what I don't like or don't like what I don't like, but I'm not gonna tell you that...unless you do it first.

And since you're not making my sig or doing anything constructive towards it, don't talk **** about it.

Thank you, have a horrible day.

Archived