Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

i need some help compressing this a bit....can anyone tell me how to do it in flash 5.0?

Well, it's quite big... reducing the dimensions will definately make a major difference in size. You can also reduce the number of colors and dithering level to bring the size down, but you will lose some quality... Finally, reducing the number of frames in your animation will also make a huge difference. And I don't see why you would need Flash at all...

Hey how does this look?

halo_groovy_sig.jpg

It is the first sig I ever made that I feel does not suck!

I have like no graphic arts skills at all. I whipped this together in Fireworks. It's a combination of a wallpaper from Bungie.net that I have been using, some Halo text I found on the net, and some sharpen/shadow/glow tools that are in Fireworks. Is it cool?

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Well, the text looks kinda grainy, but maybe that's just the font.

If I sent you the text and the image, could you maybe Re-do it?

I didn't think it looked all that grainy, but before I sharpened it, it was so light, it was almost unreadable.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

If I sent you the text and the image, could you maybe Re-do it?

I didn't think it looked all that grainy, but before I sharpened it, it was so light, it was almost unreadable.

Just post the pic here or send it at vincent(at)nefaste.com I know where to find the halo font, then I'll see what I can do ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived