Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Looks good, InsaneSith!

posessed1.jpg

I threw this together when I found this great picture of Jack from "The Shining". I made several other versions, but on inguiring about it with other people I found they though it resembled a human organ, so I had to change the glow of the eyes a bit:D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IG-64

Well, i'm sorry I had to go and hurt your feelings over a sig :rolleyes:

But, I just really don't like it, sorry.

*ahem*

Troll (trõl): 1. Someone who tries to create disorder in an orderly community, usually ending up banned and achieving nothing.

I believe one of you is a hypocrite :)

Yeah, I figured this would happen, I put that in my sig, and as soon as I make someone mad, i'm labeled a hypocrite.

Ok, i'm serious this time, im sorry, I just didn't like it, maybe you'll do better next time.

Btw, a troll is more like this, *ahem*:

LUCAZ SUX WE WILL RULE THIS FORUM!

*meanwhile, the trolls in front of their comps*

Heheh, this is awesome, were like totally pissin everyone off, heheh and they can't do nothin about it.

While I just told one person I didn't like his sig... Rather harshly, which is why I now apologise.

Everyone happy?

And furthermore :p I would never want to be a troll. If I cause any havok, I feel sorry for it. And I would never want to get banned from my community, for it is my only community, however say that may sound, it's true. So i'm hardly a hypocrite.

Originally posted by IG-64

edijohn's is ugly, tasteless, and poorly made >.>

I see someone is confused by the term CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Be nice IG or I suggest you stay out of the thread, if you can't be nice don't post.

It's a good start jedijohn, but Try to do better on cleaning up around the edges of the images, I suggest an airbrush brush. (if you have photoshop <_<). Remember never give up, keep trying until you get better :)

and no, you're acting like a troll because you're giving harsh insultive criticism when you could've just been nice and said you didn't like it. and instead you could try to give him tips, instead of being a jerk.

Archived