Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Adam G

Could somebody make me a kotorish sig with LS Revan on one side in the Star Forge Robes and on the other side DS Revan is Revan's Robes and text acroos top which say "What will you decide-Adam G" with bright barrier dividing sides, plz?! :worship:

Please, i am a n00b in photoshop... :(

-Adam G

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright..alright. I know I asked for this in the past but I got a clearer idea on how I want my xanga banner. :D

Alright...the pic with Neo stopping the bullets can be in the right and the other three can be in the left (kinda like they are all in the same picture, but in this order..Trinity, Morpheus, and Neo.) Between the two pictures, there can be a black rip that says "NeoVenom's Xanga Page" in white Matrix Letters with a green glow (the font can be found on http://www.dafont.com ). The dimensions of the banner can be 400 X 150. I would do this myself, but I misplaced the Photoshop Pro 7 or 8 (whatever it is). Thankz to whoever does it. :)

1371_p48623.jpg

1371_p276040.jpg

1371_p276042.jpg

1371_p276043.jpg

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

Alright..alright. I know I asked for this in the past but I got a clearer idea on how I want my xanga banner. :D

Alright...the pic with Neo stopping the bullets can be in the right and the other three can be in the left (kinda like they are all in the same picture, but in this order..Trinity, Morpheus, and Neo.) Between the two pictures, there can be a black rip that says "NeoVenom's Xanga Page" in white Matrix Letters with a green glow (the font can be found on http://www.dafont.com ). The dimensions of the banner can be 400 X 150. I would do this myself, but I misplaced the Photoshop Pro 7 or 8 (whatever it is). Thankz to whoever does it. :)

An update....if it'z not hard....instead of having a black rip between the two picz, can someone use this instead as a background? I wouldn't care if you tile it. Meaning the banner has to be gif file. :D

code.gif

Thankz in advance. And --ZeeMan-- , you mean you did the one I request already? :D

Oh yea, I'm posting, and thus the thread will die for a week.:D

Anyways, I was looking at those idiots I posted in the owned movies? thread, and I got to thinking - I want a new sig and av.

So here - I even got the pics(as I usually do).

Then the words 'Dead Man Walking' and 'Big Evil' in the middle, then my name somewhere in the lower right corner.

Originally posted by Kain

Oh yea, I'm posting, and thus the thread will die for a week.:D

Anyways, I was looking at those idiots I posted in the owned movies? thread, and I got to thinking - I want a new sig and av.

So here - I even got the pics(as I usually do).

Then the words 'Dead Man Walking' and 'Big Evil' in the middle, then my name somewhere in the lower right corner.

Sounds like you kinda want it set up like mine :p

I think wrestling is really cheesy, but hey, thats just me.

[EDIT] Here ya go TK42235:

Rifle.gif

sniper2.gif

Charge.gif

Originally posted by *Yoinked*

Could somebody make me a kotorish sig with LS Revan on one side in the Star Forge Robes and on the other side DS Revan is Revan's Robes and text acroos top which say "What will you decide-Adam G" with bright barrier dividing sides, plz?! :worship:

Assuming you will delete that amazingly annoying block of text you have now, I'll have a go at it. :p

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

Is that hosting site still down --ZeeMan--? If so, feel free to IM me at AIm or whatever and then youc an send the bannerz thru there. :D

yes it is and the new company i signed up for isn't turning their online tech support on.....but yeah pm me with your aim, msn, or yahoo sn and i'll get in touch with you

Archived