Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by EDJ

Can someone make me an animated sig of Vader rising with EDJ at the end on a black screen? Then I will have an av+sig combo.

Scrap that.

Can someone make a me a sig form the Ep 3 game trailer with Ani killing that dude with the double green saber. Then freeze the frame and then EDJ appears?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EDJ

Can someone make a me a sig form the Ep 3 game trailer with Ani killing that dude with the double green saber. Then freeze the frame and then EDJ appears?

its not big enough to make a sig, but you can have it as an avatar...

Animation1.gif

how about this for a sig....

edj.gif

Hello amazing sig pic creators with buttloads of free time :D I am in desperate need of a new Sig Pic and im requesting assistance yo :p

I would like to a have a traditional Father Torque sig pic which includes KFC of course and possibley Colonel Sanders. I will take the first offer I get, so if you want to make history just give me a finger lickin good holler.

- Father Torque

(Im cool)

If anybody has the time and energy to spare, I'd like a signature. I have alot of trouble trying to explain what I'm looking for, but here's a go:

I once saw a very nice sig, it had a black backround and a very colorful kind of swirl on it. It wasn't a swirl exactly, but almost like a group of overlayed curves all of different colors.

I have a love of the abstract, the slightly mystical, the vague. The odd, the magical. The place that you know cannot exist in reality, but is so immersive that it makes you say "what if". I'm really looking for the some of these things in a picture.

Preferrably the only text would be a simple "Altus" somewhere in it, corner or center or whatever doesn't matter.

Thanks,

Altus

Archived