Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

are you asking for something simlar to what you see here?

http://www.swaos.net/portfolio.html

if that's the case then either biggy or zeeman (me :D) will try to put one together for ya.

I really appreciate that. :)

Those are moderatly closet to what I'm looking for, but I could go for a little less light and a good bit more color.

Thanks,

Altus

Originally posted by coupes.

I was answering to Eggy's question... :p

Oh... and ZeeMan, add a little "l" at the end of your link... ;)

*sigh* that's what you get for having two styles of web design....oh well

and altus i'll work on that when i get home from work today. any particular colors you like?

can you make a sig for me... i dont mean to be hysteric but my brother is calling me a i.d.i.t.o.t.h like in the song and am sick and tired like in the song... :p whith a :atat: or the :deathstar:bdroid2::ewok: no the last one :jawa tes a :jawa and p0l4r if you know what i mean... please?

Thank you both, GothiX, Tyrion, and Zee! I greatly appreciate the efforts. Though I have to say Zee's is more what I'm looking for.

Gonna use ZeeMan's, unless anybody thinks that it's extremely hard on the eyes?

Also ZeeMan, can I link to it from where it is, or do I need to find my own host?

Tyrion, mind if I use that one for a different site? (And also link to it there, or need to find my own host if I may use it?)

Wow, I must be getting popular, three seperate attempts! That's three more than I got a year ago...the things disappearing does for you :)

Thanks,

Altus

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Gonna use ZeeMan's, unless anybody thinks that it's extremely hard on the eyes?

I do, that's why I had a go at one myself :/

Also, p0l4r, here's a sig of the JAWA Motor company. Great taste in bikes, I must say!

polar-faker.png

you problaby worked alot with the jawa motors thing... and i must say your good.................................. but..... in jawa i ment like StarWars jawa like in the smily jawa:jawa java... not to be rude... can you make one with sw javas??... but your right... java motors is cool...

Originally posted by p0l4r

you problaby worked alot with the jawa motors thing... and i must say your good.................................. but..... in jawa i ment like StarWars jawa like in the smily jawa:jawa java... not to be rude... can you make one with sw javas??... but your right... java motors is cool...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, but yeah. Welcome to the world of left-clicking.

Archived