Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Tyrion, mind if I use that one for a different site? (And also link to it there, or need to find my own host if I may use it?

Sure, although I would prefer it if you registered an account at Imageshack and hosted it there. Not that it matters, as I don't think there's a bandwidth limit on Imageshack(and that's where the picture is currently hosted).

Originally posted by GothiX

See below.

Hm, the person in that picture looks depressed, and I don't see how anyone could think depression is cool, which is why i'm not goth.

Sorry if i'm making an assumption or steriotyping goths but it seems as if being goth you'd just be depressed all the time and think it's cool somehow.

Depression and goth don't have anything to do with eachother, sorry. I chose that pic because it depicted so much emotion. Also, the seagul you can faintly see in it stands for freedom, which also contradicts the depressedish figure. I thought about this one ;)

Originally posted by p0l4r

GREAT JOB!! JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING!! yeah...

p0l4r

jawas will take over the world while the rebels distract the empire MOHAHAHAHA I NEED A BETTER SIGGY!

your a nutcase......usually people that are persistant about getting a sigy usually don't.

edit: just made this one last nite for a friend. lemme know what you guys think. (and this wasn't another 10 minute job gothix :p)

hails.jpg

Archived