Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would someone be willing to make me a sig pic? I would like one that has the emperor from episode III looking evil lol, he can be using force lightning or he can simply be shown dueling with his lightsaber. And then of course have my user name and then also put "EaW.Net and PFF Forum Moderator" on it, but not so it over powers the image. Thanks! I know it's a huge request but I will be super thankful.

I'm having difficulties finding a good pic of sidious, is there something you would prefer? I'm just gonna take a screen cap from my dvd, so you can have any pic you would like :) I guess at least tell me whether you want it before his transformation (aka mace windu battle pic) or anytime after that.

Darth_Extas I gave it a try...It's nothing as fancy as some of the others can do but, I'm trying to get a frontal picture of the guard, for now I found this one....just wanted to let you know I tried and I'm still trying :D

darthextassig4fo.jpg

EDIT.-

Also this one, though the guard picture wasn't as good looking had to use some shadows

darthextassig25oa.jpg

The First one is pritty good, I wonder if you could get the Emporer's Throne room in the back, Though I know it would be somewhat more of a challenge. But keep trying I know you can get something a tiny bit more fancy... But still good job as that... I'll Temporarily use the first one until you can make a better one :comp9::bluidea:

Archived