Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

If I may... I'd suggest putting a border around it. I always do that as a final step with my sigs and I think it makes them look neater. Generally I just use the pencil tool and make a 1 pix border, but there are some different ways you can do it too. Just a suggestion though, you don't have to listen to me :)

Suprisingly Darth Moeller, I like it both of them. I'll stay with the one with the one without the borders for now... What do you think I should pick?

But Amazing Job Princess Lyla. I think This will be the one I'll choose.

Still amazing job. I could continually say amazing job on and on...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:kisses2:

P.S. Thanks for the Signature!

But Amazing Job Princess Lyla. I think This will be the one I'll choose.

Still amazing job. I could continually say amazing job on and on...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:kisses2:

P.S. Thanks for the Signature!

You're most welcome, thanks for the giving me the chance to try :D

Looks like our friend Captain Wilson has gone AWOL, so I'll post my request up again.

Can someone basically have Mace Windu in the centre (from a publicity shot or something, or maybe where he's aiming the end of his lightsaber at Palpy in the battle in EpIII) with some sort of variant of the background Commander Obi-Wan has (different colour, same sort of style). Naturally, it would have my name on it somewhere (maybe to the left of Mace)

Thanks in advance.

822f4c80.png

Beam says thankee, if you want anything changing PM me

Edit: Sorry didnt see your request jam, edited a bit for ya

Jmaster3265new.png

Edit the sencond: Vatter diddnt see your request at all sorry :9. i'll get it done to tommorow, the christmas party booze left me soooo sleepy, im amazed i even got a) the top 2 done and b) a cohernt post!

Same here, I'm cool with waiting. Better to get a sig later than none at all (I suck!)

Thanks. :3pdance:

I might be able to do something if nobody beats me to it, I will work on it on the weekend Vatter. Obi-Wan from Episode 3 right? I got somepics of him, I'll see which you might like.

Oh, I got an idea for a sig! Hows about a sig with all the Princes from PoP series with the words 'Time is an ocean in a storm' kinda translucent across the middle?

REF PICS!!!!!

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/535/535909/img_1716536.html(Sands of Time)

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/888/popww7vk.jpg(Warrior Within)

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/736/736164/img_3084587.html (Two Thrones)

Archived