-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
822f4c80.png

Beam says thankee, if you want anything changing PM me

Edit: Sorry didnt see your request jam, edited a bit for ya

Jmaster3265new.png

Edit the sencond: Vatter diddnt see your request at all sorry :9. i'll get it done to tommorow, the christmas party booze left me soooo sleepy, im amazed i even got a) the top 2 done and b) a cohernt post!

Thanks but i was hoping for a imperial backround, and the stormtrooper look nice and clean no blogs. I want clean pic like popcorns, and a type of style like darth extras.

I might be able to do something if nobody beats me to it, I will work on it on the weekend Vatter. Obi-Wan from Episode 3 right? I got somepics of him, I'll see which you might like.

Can you make me a sig? I would like your nice abstract backrounds or a imperial backround (prefered) and a stormtrooper in the sig as long as my name, and the eaw.net forums underneath. THANKS!

p.s i couldnt edit this post with the other, sry for double post.

Oh, I got an idea for a sig! Hows about a sig with all the Princes from PoP series with the words 'Time is an ocean in a storm' kinda translucent across the middle?

Why you diss the original? Why?

http://www.planetfreeplay.com/games/0/10/game_images/1206.jpg

http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/prince2.gif

Those should be included too :p

I'll try to make some signatures too when someone decides to post a request. I'll just have to get my Psp5 back onto my computer first

Jmaster, I found the background picture for Lyla so that was how Lyla was able to make that sig for me. Also I am Darth Extas not Extras.

For all people who are getting sigs, you do have to be patient or even help the sig maker out by finding pictures that they need to make it easy for the sig makers to actually make the sig.

Can you make me a sig? I would like your nice abstract backrounds or a imperial backround (prefered) and a stormtrooper in the sig as long as my name, and the eaw.net forums underneath. THANKS!

p.s i couldnt edit this post with the other, sry for double post.

Jmaster... I'll try to get a cool background for you, I'll see if I can get it done by Monday :D

Ok Hows about this?

jmaster3265sig12zu.jpg

I'm working on getting a better stromtrooper pic and background but that's all I could find for now, I'll give it a try in the morning... :D

It is nice, i would like the original stormtrooper my original sig banner had, but what ever you can find. Maybe you could post a few you made, and i can pick which one i like best?

p.s insane sith, there is a lot of ppl here whos banner isn't 80kb, i looked at yours it is sure isn't 80kb or less...;)

Re-read my post.

I'm fairly certain 28 is a lower number than 80.

And I'll remind you one last time, stop being an ass or it'll be another temp ban.

How is that being an ass? I didn't swear or make a rude re-mark in any way. Furthermore, i've see you swear and get really mad at ppl for no reason or minor non-important mistakes. So you say by saying your sig was over 80kb thats being a ass? Um, maybe you should take a look at how you act, and resolve problems. Just take a look at your name..... ;)

p.s learn to have a sense of humor....

banned.gif

Gah, you beat me to it...twice!

Anyway, I have a request, yeah. I'd like a long, thin, signature. Something that preferably takes up the width of the page, but only about 60-100 pixels high at the most. Nothing too specific: just has to have a white/off-white pattern to it (ala abstract-esque styling), and it has to have my name in the upper right-hand corner.

No rush at all: I'm in 0 hurry. I may edit the sig a tad, if that's alright with the author, but if not that's fine too. Thanks! :D

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure he would

have used it had he gotten the chance. ;)

VVV

Archived