Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
banned.gif

Gah, you beat me to it...twice!

Anyway, I have a request, yeah. I'd like a long, thin, signature. Something that preferably takes up the width of the page, but only about 60-100 pixels high at the most. Nothing too specific: just has to have a white/off-white pattern to it (ala abstract-esque styling), and it has to have my name in the upper right-hand corner.

No rush at all: I'm in 0 hurry. I may edit the sig a tad, if that's alright with the author, but if not that's fine too. Thanks! :D

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure he would

have used it had he gotten the chance. ;)

VVV

I'll have it done in March '08.

EDIT:

I don't know if this is how you wanted it... but..

(The updated signiture is down there now. Yes, you have to scroll down a bit. How tiresome.)

EDIT 2: Aw man I just noticed the name is in the middle.. Give me a few minutes...

EDIT 3: Here it is:

skye5lm.jpg

Sorry for requesting another Sig...But I am thinking ahead for summ sig. All I want is an Imperial Royal Gaurd with a red lightsaber fighting a jedi(The looks and everything of the jedi is your choice). The background is your choice as well...As long as I can get some type of Coruscant-like setting.

Anyone have a tutorial on creating explosions? GIMP preferably, but I've had success adapting PS tutorials in the past.

Its for a sig I'm making for someone in the EAW forums. He wants an exploding X-Wing, but I can't get it to look right. I thought I would ask the experts.

http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/Adobe_Photoshop/All/?a=7&b=1&c=5&f=100&d=1&ss=explosions

those are PS tuts though, couldnt find any Gimp.

Cool. Thanks! Thats perfect.

The terminology is a bit different, but it looks like it will work for me.

EDIT:

Cool. I was able to make it work. Heres what I was able to do.

BattleDamage.gif

BattleDamage2.gif

I know its not a fancy as some of the ones you guys and gals are making, but I'm still a noob at this.

Anyway, thanks again MTV2!

Archived