Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I would like an image sig all avalanche style...(the Colorado Hockey team...)

I give you complete artistic freedom, just make it look cool, if you want to have pictures of players on the avs that's cool, or just avalanche colors with hockey stuff on it.. And i would like to to say "Colorado Avalanche" somewhere on it. THANKS a bunch in advance :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Okay, I would like an image sig all avalanche style...(the Colorado Hockey team...)

I give you complete artistic freedom, just make it look cool, if you want to have pictures of players on the avs that's cool, or just avalanche colors with hockey stuff on it.. And i would like to to say "Colorado Avalanche" somewhere on it. THANKS a bunch in advance :D

you definatly have a great taste in hockey teams warrior ;)

colorado.jpg

colorado1.jpg

and here is yours git_sum_stuka:

git_sum_stuka.jpg

What do you guys think of this sig I whipped up in 5 minutes?

Sig9.jpg

To me, I feel I could've added more images. But I ran out of time to do it, and now my image software hates me. :(

Does it look okay as it is? I should've added more Vurk images of Trebor. Oh well..

Originally posted by Padanime

you definatly have a great taste in hockey teams warrior ;)

colorado.jpg

colorado1.jpg

That first one hardly counts, you stole that from the avalanche website homepage ;) I really like the second one though, and I'll be using that one when I get my points.....thank you a LOT

Archived