Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, you shouldn't be downloading Photoshop, it's a rather expensive piece of software if you have purchased it. I think it's about $500 Aussie Dollars just for an upgrade....

I think many of us have delved into the black arts to get photoshop........

Originally posted by pik-ard

thats pretty good aru-wen. i cant say i like harry potter(caus i dont), but thats some good artwork:D

Thanks. There's actually some screenshots of my Hogwarts map blended in there.

Posted by BCanr2d2

Trust me, you shouldn't be downloading Photoshop, it's a rather expensive piece of software if you have purchased it. I think it's about $500 Aussie Dollars just for an upgrade....

I think many of us have delved into the black arts to get photoshop........

It's $200 US dollars to buy Photoshop 7 new. However, I'm one of those that sold my soul and delved into the black arts to get photoshop...

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i use Photoshop7 solely. it's no biggie -s/<itzo- that one will be there for when you're ready to pimp it again. also Insane Sith have you tried to make your own backgrounds. and yours show potential, i've only been doin this for 3 weeks now. i think i'm gettin the hang of it tho.

BTW check out my ninja turtles

tmntsig1.jpg

whoa man, that font is amazing! i love it! where oh where did you get that font? (this is on topic as im piecing together my sig pic to be).

Here you go, Lost. You'll have to copy and paste the links into a new browser, but you can save them to disk from there.

I made two versions, the first one is what you asked for:

Welshman # 1

The second has what you asked for, and 'The Lost Welshman' is displayed in a small Tengwar font above the regular english version:

Welshman # 2

Use whichever you like, or if you want me to edit it further, let me know.

Archived