Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it seems ppl have been hard at work since my departure. good work guys keep it up

InsaneSith the new sig i dig man. HALLE IS HOT!!!

so keep em comin while i pimp my Sub-Zero sig that was so EZ to make that it hurts to look at it compared to m y other work.

to stuka - kingpin: i think those subject could easily be done with pm´s ;)

and to clemme: nice sig although i think its too dark and not easy to see the pic. if you want me to make it, let me know, post some pics and ill give it a go ;)

Hey, I was messing around with different things Id want to be my sig once I got enough points for it, and I was wondering if someone could make these sections of the pic look more blended together, rather than just pasted next to each other, if you can understand what I mean.

fc720868.jpg

seein as how i was originally one of the sig makers here i thought i should at least make 2 versions of all my work. i'm currently using the smaller version of my Sub-Zero sig and here i will post the larger version. and i made 2 versions of my Kite sig too i tried to post them but the pics aren't showin up no mo.

subsig1.jpg

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Its a bit better. If you like it then keep it but I personnaly think its a bit dull.

Speaking of dull I'm bored, Who wants a sig?

Well, to tell ya the truth...

I'm not as talented a sig maker as you or any of the other guys, so I dont know all the effects of PSP yet. I prolly dont know half yet...! Besides, I kinda like the dull sigs, so its just fine with me...!

-Clemme

Archived