Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Hèkx Nòxú, even though you didn't request a sig pic, i made one for you, feel free not to use it... it's only an "enhanced" version of your actual sig. anyways here they are:

reloaded1.txt

reloaded2.txt

Wow, thanks. :)

I think'll us both of them instead. ;)

Good work.

oops! sorry about that!

consider it done, i'll replace it above.

edit: there you go... and yes it's a "y", kinda looks like a "v" though, could try to modify it to look more like a "y" if you want.

re-edit: too late! i already changed it, now it looks ok (to me), what do you think, be honest.

oops! sorry about that!

consider it done, i'll replace it above.

edit: there you go... and yes it's a "y", kinda looks like a "v" though, could try to modify it to look more like a "y" if you want.

re-edit: too late! i already changed it, now it looks ok (to me), what do you think, be honest.

Thanks CoupeS, its really awesome!

Also what would you want for a sig pic?

If you mean what would you want on it? i would like http://www.wizards.com/starwars/images/darksideart/Massassi.jpg

and

http://onilink.e-zelda.com/newlayoutsplash.jpg

(the color dude)and these guys If you can fit all of them on there

http://www.wizards.com/starwars/images/darksideart/Prophets.jpg

and put a moving matrix code on it.

am i asking to much? if i am just give me a lil zap from your force lightning and ill get the point.:)

boy you sure want alot! lol

i'll try to all of them on the pic but they might not really "fit" together, and i'm not sure about the moving matrix bg cause i'll have to save in .gif and the picture will probably look like hell because it needs to be less than 50k. Anyways, i'll give it a try.

Hello, can someone make me a signature tag? I just want a cool one with Dash Rendar on it. ( My avatar person ) I don't care what designs are on it. I just want like a bluish looking signature to match my name. Thats all im looking foreward to. Any design you can come up with that looks cool and the background like a bluish color to it. Thank you to anyone who is willing to take that challenge;)

Here you go Sage, 2 brand new sig pics, one is with matrix bg like you asked, the other one i made for fun:

sageSig.txt

sageSig2.txt

and the reason Oni Link isn't in the pics is because it didn't really fit in with the others, but i'll make one of him alone, he's pretty cool by himself i think.

Archived