-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey

HertogJan could ya make one to go with my sig

with my name kinda flashing green with a green glow around it in matrix font

if you havnt got matrix font go here and click famous/Movie then i think its page 3 or 4

Sorry guys, no sig requests for the moment, tomorrow my final exams begin and I believe that's pretty important ;)

Hehe I made a Matrix sig for myself to use on other forums, a few days ago. I'm quite satisfied with the way the character to the right is 'matrix-a-fied' ;) With all the letters over him :D The txt worked out pretty well too :)

The character I mean is the logo of the best Dutch beer brand: Hertog Jan, like my name :) 'Hertog Jan' means 'Duke Jan' (Jan is a common name here, for MALE persons, mind you ;)) and he was leader of The Netherlands for quite some time and he liked beer :D Thus a beer brand was named after him... That so you don't think 'whos the strange guy to the right??' ;)

hjmatrix.jpg

I'm going to make a .gif version after my exams :) What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

(Coughs and mumbles) Someone posted 4 times in a row....and like it'z basically the same thing written in all of them. COLOR]

Its is the same thing but whats funnier is that he only has 4 posts and those are them!:p

Hey HertogJan, since you made such a long scene of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul fighting (well it seem long to me :smash: , and may I include...soo clear :bounce1: ), can u make an animated sig of Anakin slashing away at all those Tusken Raiders? You know....when he steps out of the hut, he slashes the two Tusken Raiders on the sides, and then he slashes the on coming towards him. And after that..it can display like how Lost Welshman did :thumbsup: . If it'z too much..it'z ok. You don't have to do it. And if you do do it (Wow two do's in a row :confused: ), -Thankz- :D :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Ahh...I have finals too HertogJan. I know how it feels....Anyways, I myself gotta buy a Star Wars Episode II DVD. Heck...I gotta buy a Star Wars Episode I DVD. haha. There is no time limit on making the sig I request (As long as it doesn't take 50,000,000,000,000 years.), so like don't worry about it. Thankz anyways. :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

go in the filters menu and you should find the blur section, then choose what kind of blur you want to apply...

Thanks alot ;)

I will be sure to refer to this for all my photoshop needs. I want better sigs instead of the ametearish things I make.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! i fianally got my sig image (thanks to all thoes who helped me get it)

Could someone make me a sig that could go with my avatar.

with my name in it somewhere in green glowing matrix text and a matrix code background. and kinda make the guys in it green if ya no what i mean

How do you guys put the sig image in your posts...I bought a sig image at the store and Rhett made me one. Now I'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to put it in....I went to SIG in User cp and tried using type thing and it still won't post....

:cries::(

Archived