Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey no prob.

Hey Matt-Liell could you make me one pleazz i like yours

somthing to go with my avatar

with the matrix code in it and my name in it somewhere in green glowing matrix font. and make it all green like the ones you have made ...u no what i mean like a green neo

thanks

Hey, I was screwin around and I made these... Please tell me what you think!

matrix.jpg

frodo.jpg

Also, I have the same question as Tesla, for PSP. I use the chisel effect on a rasterized layer, but the effect looks too "blocky", and I don't know how to change it's color. Any help?

Hey could someone make me one to go with my av with my name in it in green matrix font and glowing green please?

And could someone tell me in photo shop how do i remove the background of a picture... like if i had a neo and he was standing there and a wall was behind him ...how would i cut him out so its just him and no wall...and how do i put 1 picture there then have another one over top kinda fadeing away so i can see the one behind it as well

Ive got a new idea for my summer sig pic/avatar I just need somebody to do it because I am way to busy with work and toting my sister to and from school and soccer and things like that.

Anyways I wanted to have a sig pic from Spirited Away. The sig pic itself would be similar to the DVD menu for the movie. It has Chihiro(sp?) riding Haku when he is a dragon in the sky. For an avatar id like just a plain picture of Haku's face as a human no words in the avatar. Put Xerxes somewhere in the sig pic but make sure it does not obscure the characters, putting the movie title in it is optional...if it looks good then go for it.

Bonus...if you can get the avatar and sig pic to be animated that would be even cooler. For the avatar have Haku's hair sort of blow in the breeze and have the sig pic somewhat animated like the DVD menu...it has the dragon/Haku looking like hes flying his hair is ruffling and so on. Yea thad be awesome I'll gladly donate some of these useless(to me) credits to whoever can do an awesome job. :D;) good luck and thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey im trying to make my own sig and i need some help

How do i take out a background of a picture.

and how do i make a picture fade so i can overlap them so u can still see the one underneath it?

May I ask the program?;)

Hey HertogJan. I was wondering (when you have time that is :D ), the Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi sig u made, can u make the same exact one for me but instead of saying your name, can it say NeoVenom. Not Darth NeoVenom because I'm gonna use it on a site that has my sn as NeoVenom. If not, I understand. -Thankz- :bounce1::saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Archived