Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Black Mamba

hey Coupes great work, big fan.

if you have time can you download the Pirates Of The Caribbean Trailor and make me a sig of moment you think is signifacent

i'm currently downloading it, but with my 56k it might take a while untils you have your sig, but i'll make it..

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.:CoupeS:. could you possibly check the avatar request thread and fufill my request because i think you could do it the best and a sig with the same stuff would be nice and could you make it with a cut corner please :D

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey,

Iv had the game final fantay packed away for ages and today i decided to plat it, and it waz soooooo coool.

well anyway could someone make me a sig of Squall with my name in white final fantasy letters get it here and could it include this in it (and other pictures)

squall_1.jpg

CoupeS Welshmon?

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Well in that case....HertogJan??????

With all respect Death_Jedi, I made sig for you which took my a considerable amount of time (I did like working on it though) and then you got another one made by somebody else and now you want yet another one... To me that sounds a little bit ungratefull? Wouldn't it be better if you'd make up your mind first before asking these favors of people?? :rolleyes:

It's not that these sigs are made for nothing; you requested them! And then you don't use it... Well I don't mind you not using the sig I made for ya, but you'll understand I won't make you another one...

And apart from that, tomorrow are my last exams... Oh wait, after that I have SUMMER VACATION UNTILL SEPTEMBER, MWUAHAHAHHAAAA!!! :p

HertogJan is right, i like doing stuff for you guys but do not exagerate, otherwise we won't do anymore. i don't intend to spend my summer in front of my computer either so i won't be able to make everyone 2 or 3 sigs a day, so think at what you would like for a sig and keep it or make your own.

Archived