Jump to content

Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion


-s/<itzo-
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone make me an animated image sig of Neo dodging the bullets shot by the Agent? From when he goes "TRINITY....HELP!" to when the last bullet hit the screen, have it display "NeoVenom" (not Darth NeoVenom) in the Matrix font with a background of the green symbols scrolling down. I would do it myself....if I knew how to do it... . There is no "time-limit" for this image sig, so you can take your time is doing it. Thankz to whoever is going to do it. :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

 

(I just posted this up again in case anyone missed it. :D Is it possible to do a sig like this or no?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

black mamba, i havent downloaded the trailer completely but so far here's what i have: the first on is done the second one is sitll a WIP, but if you wold like something of this kind, i'll finish it.

 

pirates.txt

 

pirates2.txt

 

Death Jedi, hope you like it, i also modified your current avatar so it fits better with the sig:

 

deathJediAv4.txt

deathJediSig2.txt

 

others will have to wait... sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

black mamba, i havent downloaded the trailer completely but so far here's what i have: the first on is done the second one is sitll a WIP, but if you wold like something of this kind, i'll finish it.

 

pirates.txt

 

pirates2.txt

i love it, i love both, but can you make the first one the size of my current one and just add Black Mamba?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WoW!

Thanks so much coupes ledgend

 

Another Shoto Shop question..

 

Like i have one layer and say its squall and its got a background (but its part of the same layer) how do i cut the squall out.....i tryed useing an erasier but it just went white not checkered and with a lassu

 

and on my sig how it has squalls face behind the main picture how do u make it fade back like that?

 

EDIT: YAY i got the Cutting the picture out bit done......but how do ya get it perfact?

but i still dont know how to do tha fade bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

and on my sig how it has squalls face behind the main picture how do u make it fade back like that?

 

EDIT: YAY i got the Cutting the picture out bit done......but how do ya get it perfact?

but i still dont know how to do tha fade bit

 

Practice, my friend, makes everything perfect... really, that's all i can say.

 

And to make you sig i used 'fusion masks', select the layer you want to 'fade' and then click on the 'fusion mask' icon at the bottom of the layers palette (i looks like a grey rectangle with a whint circle in the middle). A white icon should appear besides your layer icon, then use a black brush to hide parts of your image and a white brush to show your image. you can also use any other color, the darker it is the more it will hide your image. you can also ude the 'gradient' tool to fade you image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Darklighter

Wish I could help you out TK-99;)

 

I must say CoupeS, your work is mighty impressive. How did you manage to get that grated effect in your current av/sig? It utterly rocks ^^;

ya i know you made me one dark

 

but i want to have two sigs of that

 

oh ya and i dont want this image in my sig pic ryu.gif

its way too comon and i dont want it in the sig

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Darklighter

I must say CoupeS, your work is mighty impressive. How did you manage to get that grated effect in your current av/sig? It utterly rocks ^^;

 

gee thanks Daky

 

well, i used custom photoshop brushes for the grungy effect, you can make your own or you can search the web for some..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...