Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello I am :confused: I had an img sig now I do not. at my control pannel under options I have sig img clicked as yes, but on my proflie page in the sig box, next to it, it says img off. could someone look into this sometime? thanks it would make me :)

<edit>never mind it is back now, thanks anyhow</edit>:D

*sorry for the double post*

I want to thank -=ReApEr=- again for hosting my sig.

i have a free site it only offers 50kb upload, this was

slightly larger. -=ReApEr=- helped me out.

so this is my first animated sig, what do people think?

I will learn as I go. I also want people to know 2 things.

(a) this is not the Insane Sith thread, although it should be with the number of times he posted.;)

(b)if I can make someone an avi\sig combo I will. I have done so for others. also if I make you something and you like it, please donate something to the Father Torque foundation. I do not need the points I have a glowy and a sig image, what more can a lucas forums member want.:D

Originally posted by HertogJan

I'd say you have to make a blue layer (fill an entire layer with blue), then move the layer above the one with darth vader's head, and then hold alt and click on the small line between those layers. Now reduce the opacity of the blue layer and you're done... Maybe you can try some of the blending options on the blue layer to make it look the best...

Oh I realized that this can be done with color overlay too, found in the blending options of the Dart Vader layer :rolleyes: lol :)

that's what i told him to do...

@Tesla : it's not that complicated, read it a couple more times and you'll get it, it's actually really easy to do.

@ Death Jedi : here you go:

and take a look at this. It's a .psd file so you can see how i did it.

hey coupes, i have a request...

you see my sig \|/

well i was wondering if it would look better if it was blended and i know the program you use does that.

so please could you try and clean it up abit, make it look abit better.

i always use Imageready, it's incorporated more and more with photoshop everytime a new version comes out, it's really easy to use if you know photoshop. Also, the optimization pannel is very handy to cut on file size. Iworked with Animation shop before but now that i have imageready, i'd never go back.

edit : here you go siv

1. it's about the same size of your current sig, but your name is kinda hard to get.

sivyAnim.txt

2. it's almost twice as big as #1 but it looks better

sivyAnim4.txt

i can still tweak them if you want something differently (too fast, too slow, to small, better quality...)

can anyone find a picture of squall and seifer fighting. the part were squall gets his face cut and then the other part were he gets up and he drags his sword against the ground and slices seifers face too... b/c i would really likes that

o yeah and one more thing can you also find one were luna jumps in the air and fires her two guns. and when she lands on her feet she gets ready to fire more... lets hope that made sence lol.

and can both of the sigs... thats if you can find these. can you put my name at the end of the sig. and who ever makes it ill put special thanks to "someone".thats when i get the points to get my sig pic... lol

How much did Photoshop cost you?

(BTW...I mentioned this before......Can anyone make me an animated image sig of Neo dodging the bullets shot by the Agent? From when he turns around and shoots at the Agent to when he dodges almost all bullets. When the last bullet hit the screen, have it display "NeoVenom" (not Darth NeoVenom) in the Matrix font with a background of the green symbols scrolling down. I would do it myself....if I knew how to do it... . There is no "time-limit" for this thing to be done, so you can take your time in doing it. You don't have to make it the size of a regular image sig....it can be as wide as possible in height and in length. It doesn't have to be a certain size. I'm going to use it on a page I have on a website. Thankz to whoever is going to do it.) :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

(BTW...I mentioned this before......Can anyone make me an animated image sig of Neo dodging the bullets shot by the Agent? From when he turns around and shoots at the Agent to when he dodges almost all bullets. When the last bullet hit the screen, have it display "NeoVenom" (not Darth NeoVenom) in the Matrix font with a background of the green symbols scrolling down. I would do it myself....if I knew how to do it... . There is no "time-limit" for this thing to be done, so you can take your time in doing it. You don't have to make it the size of a regular image sig....it can be as wide as possible in height and in length. It doesn't have to be a certain size. I'm going to use it on a page I have on a website. Thankz to whoever is going to do it.):saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

I've tried making an avatar and sig with that in it but there are too many frames and the file is HUGE! It'll be a hard task.:( Maybe someone could do it though.

It mage be huge for like making it as the length and height of the sigs here..but once you like make the height and weight longer...It should be a problem...or is it? Like the person can take like a couple of days...it doesn't have to be done all at once, you know? Honestly, I don't know how big it will be. I will give a lot of props to whoever does it...and like 200 of my credits. Hehe. :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Archived