Home

I got the video preview

Elite Jedi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yaebginn

it had goldeneye, and that made it better thn the dreamcast, and just as good as the ps2.

N64-Goldeneye(you could also have used Perfect Dark, or either zelda game... but better than the dreamcast? please. Just as good as the ps2? What kinda messed up hippy crack are you smoking?

DreamCast-SoulCalibur, Jedi Power Battles, DOA2, Shenmue, Slave Zero, Capcom vs SNK, Quake III, Heavy Metal Geomatrix, Wild Metal, Conflict Zone Peace Makers, Silent Scope, Urban Chaos, Skies of Arcadia, Jet Grind Radio, Mars Matrix, Grandia 2, Bomberman Online, Phantasy Star Online, Unreal Tournament

Bangai-O, Ikaruga, Expendable, SF3 Double Impact , Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves.

I've got a N64, I've also got a dreamcast and a ps1 and ps2. I play my dreamcast more than any of them. next to that I play my PS2 but you can't comapre systems like those. Its like trying to compare a fighter jet to a submarine.

N64 Doesnt have a single game better than a dreamcast game. I love Zelda but the N64 Game Quality falls far below anything that was ever put out on the dreamcast and if you consider N64 being a better system cause it had 007, Geeze Play perfect Dark. WAY BETTER THAN 007. Or get urself a DC and play Slave Zero, Or maybe Q3 Arena but don't go saying N64 is better than dreamcast If you said that in Japan they'd beat you in the streets.

Dreamcast was and is a far better system than the N64.

Originally posted by Oidar

N64-Goldeneye(you could also have used Perfect Dark, or either zelda game... but better than the dreamcast? please. Just as good as the ps2? What kinda messed up hippy crack are you smoking?

DreamCast-SoulCalibur, Jedi Power Battles, DOA2, Shenmue, Slave Zero, Capcom vs SNK, Quake III, Heavy Metal Geomatrix, Wild Metal, Conflict Zone Peace Makers, Silent Scope, Urban Chaos, Skies of Arcadia, Jet Grind Radio, Mars Matrix, Grandia 2, Bomberman Online, Phantasy Star Online, Unreal Tournament

Bangai-O, Ikaruga, Expendable, SF3 Double Impact , Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves.

I've got a N64, I've also got a dreamcast and a ps1 and ps2. I play my dreamcast more than any of them. next to that I play my PS2 but you can't comapre systems like those. Its like trying to compare a fighter jet to a submarine.

N64 Doesnt have a single game better than a dreamcast game. I love Zelda but the N64 Game Quality falls far below anything that was ever put out on the dreamcast and if you consider N64 being a better system cause it had 007, Geeze Play perfect Dark. WAY BETTER THAN 007. Or get urself a DC and play Slave Zero, Or maybe Q3 Arena but don't go saying N64 is better than dreamcast If you said that in Japan they'd beat you in the streets.

Dreamcast was and is a far better system than the N64.

From screenshot I've seen, the Dreamcast graphix are far superior over the N64, and pretty similar to the PS2 :D

500 downloads .. and still counting.

You already made me pay 36 gigs of traffic .. so be kind and help

us by idling #sw-battlefront on Quaknet.

As I forgot to thank Craftsmen for getting that video I'll make up

for right now:

Thank you for getting that great stuff :)

Perfect Dark owns Goldeneye, end of story. Didn't you unlock the Goldeneye levels for PD? I still play PD with my friends, and it never dies

Stay on topic

In this video, when they're showing an Imperial AT-ST Pilot on Endor, there's the words "THIS IS A RE-SUPPLY DROID" on the screen. Any idea to what this means?

Yeah I wondered this to

The Re-supply droid is the GONK droid that stays near spawn points for people to get ammo and maybe health. You can see then at work in some low-quality E3 videos on ign.com.

Cool

Originally posted by Master William

Perfect Dark owns Goldeneye, end of story. Didn't you unlock the Goldeneye levels for PD? I still play PD with my friends, and it never dies

I did unlock them but they're not the same. I still love goldeneye.

The re-supply droid is probably like everone says, just a way to get ammo and or health. or maybe detonators!

• 1 year later...

Archived