Home

Something of Concern for the Entire Clan World

boranchistanger

Some things have come to my attention that I feel necessary for the entire clan world to know. I would never do something so serious as bring down someone's reputation unless it is completely necessary. In this instance it is very necessary. When someone has other's decieved and deliberately attempts the destruction of another clan then it is necessary. To back up what I am about to post I will use quotes from numerous PM's. With them I will post the date they were recieved along with what the quotes were responding to. Since I know many of you will not believe what I am posting I will be asking a couple moderators and the admin to login to my account and personally look at these PM's and confirm them on this thread.

At the end of May the IEF forums along with the IEF website were hacked into and brought down for a couple of days. Framing one of the IEF members this 40 year old who lives with his mom attempted to bring down my clan without any antagonizing nor reason other than the fact that this 40 year old who lives with his mom's clan was being eclipsed by the IEF. The culprit was Van Lingo. The proof is there along with the fact he openly admitted to it in a recent PM. The IP addresses match and the fact this took place the DAY I registered into his forums (Which allows him to see my password which happened to be used in the forums along with the website) is not just coincidence. After stealing my account on that day he posted the day after on the IEF forums.

Links to prove that point

Look at the date registered for my account on his forum

Look at the date the Antagonist's first message was posted on the IEF forums

And, in a recent PM to me Van Lingo admitted that he was the hacker.

Recieved 07-14-2004 06:38 PM No, it's not unfortunate. I should have deleted your website and forums when I had the chance. Moron.

And I will quote from one of his members right now

Yaebginn When you find the hacker we will destroy him on this forum, if that helps

Well, there he is.

Some other points of concern which Van Lingo has brought to my attention

Recieved 07-14-2004 06:38 PM I never stole Tiak from you because Tiak never existed. Tiak was one of my members and still is. So I guess he won't be rejoining you. Idiot.

Recieved 07-13-2004 05:03 PM And I wouldn't be too quick to call your members "mature". One of your members already defected to [HD], and another one in your weak senate feeds me info (which is pretty much useless, since your clan never does anything constructive). This person has already promised to join [HD] AND bring their friend along in September (you should be able to figure out who it is by now).

To stoop down to a level in which you are intentionally trying to sabotage another leader's clan, especially one that has never done anything bad to you other than being a better clan, is absolutely rediculous and wrong. I did have fun though feeding Tiak some false information, hehehe. And as for his mole in the senate, biggest bluff ever.

Those are the key points that I wish to point out. I really don't need to remind everyone of HD's flaming of the IEF threads along with Van Lingo's consistent attempts to turn everyone against the IEF. I will now post each PM which I have gotten these quotes out of in full. Like I said, a mod and hopefully the admin will confirm all of this.

VanLingo

Stormtrooper

Re:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boranchistanger wrote on 07-13-2004 10:46 AM:

And I also include at the end of it "do you have AIM?". And that is absolutely nothing to posting three seperate threads on the exact same topic!

-Boran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can post as many threads as I want to, boran.

And I wouldn't be too quick to call your members "mature". One of your members already defected to [HD], and another one in your weak senate feeds me info (which is pretty much useless, since your clan never does anything constructive). This person has already promised to join [HD] AND bring their friend along in September (you should be able to figure out who it is by now).

You misspelled "separate".

<< leader, Hire on Demand

<< E-mail Lingo

<< staff, SWBattlefront.net

<< Clan Scout, Clan Council

I responded with the following message

boranchistanger

Moisture Farmer

Re:

Really? Which member did you steal from me? If you are referring to Tiak who left the IEF than you are highly mistaken. He will most likely rejoin the IEF between now and game release day.

And as for this so called mole you have in the IEF I simply don't buy it. From the clues you gave you're reffering to either Revan Onasi or Luke Katarn, both of whom are very loyal. And you refer to the IEF as un-constructive. The IEF has done 10 times more things than your puny insignificant clan has. I honestly thought our two clans could be friends. I guess I was wrong. It's unfortinate really.

-Boran

Co-Leader of the Imperial Expeditionary Force

http://www.ief.greatnow.com

http://www.iefeurope.greatnow.com

07-14-2004 03:10 PM

And he responded

VanLingo

Stormtrooper

Re:

No, it's not unfortunate. I should have deleted your website and forums when I had the chance. Moron.

I never stole Tiak from you because Tiak never existed. Tiak was one of my members and still is. So I guess he won't be rejoining you. Idiot.

And to wrap it up, "10 times more" is quite an over-statement. You can't claim anything constructive to the community.

Your one contribution is your clan site, which doesn't get any hits, has worse graphics than a PSOne screenshot, has pop-up ads, and the title is misspelled.

Not only are you a braggart, you're clueless. Go buy some school supplies, try on some polo shirts for 9th grade (ooh, big boy's in high school now!), feed your goldfish, and watch the "Why Can't We Be Friends" music video, because you will be OWNED when SWB comes out.

<< leader, Hire on Demand

<< E-mail Lingo

<< staff, SWBattlefront.net

<< Clan Scout, Clan Council

07-14-2004 06:38 PM

-Boran Chistanger

Co-Leader of the IEF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait a second, I never said that. I remeber having numerous conversations with you, but I never said anything regarding destroying the hacker. And those conversations could've eaily been doctored by you. Easily.

You said that in my militia thread which I deleated a while ago. And as for credability I am getting the admin along with a mod to confirm these PM's. And that is a lot of typing for me to doctor up!

-Boran

and another one in your weak senate feeds me info

That's quite sad. This is just clans to play a game for fun, it's not because the game aint out yet you need to play "Spy the intelligence service"

sad, sad

isnt it conveinient that it's now deleted.

If a lot of flaming was going on i don't see why a topic beeing deleted is special

Originally posted by VanLingo

Never thought you'd stoop this low, Boran. You must be pretty desperate for attention.

Isn't this off-topic and flaming?

When you are deliberately decieving and lying to the entire clan world and attempting to bring other clan's down then it concerns the entire clan world Van Lingo. It is not off-topic since it is relevent to all clans. And I didn't flame Van Lingo, I just presented your statements along with the evidence I already have.

-Boran

he says I said somethign I was positive I didnt say. He says its froma deleted thread. I think he's lying. I'm about 95% positive I ddint post that. The other five percent is in case someone drugged me and made me type it. Not likely.

Greetings. Of course you all know me.

HD is offically enemies of the IEF. I am starting a spam campain that will flood the swbattlefront clan forums against your clan.

Dozens will join the cause of the IEF because they now can see what a scoundrel you are Van Lingo.

I wish you all good luck on the battle field evne though your leadership is deceptive and not very freindly.

-Boran

Look at what Van Lingo posted on his forum using my account.

-Boran

I am! Here's how it goes. First you fram Van Lingo about being the hacker. Myabe there actually was a hacker, or maybe you made him up. Then you tell everyone and show 'evidence' Then you log in on your accout in our forums and pretend your Van Lingo pretending to be you. It would be easy. Just type what you really feel and it makes Lingo look bad. Then you post it on the forum, showing everyone, so it makes Van Lingo look even worse. Thats a new low.

Boran, your account on my forum has now been locked. And you are not allowed to make a new one.

I don't take very kindly to someone "spamming" these boards like this, and I especially don't like it when it's a stunt to try and disrespect someone.

Just because I deleted my recruiting thread each time you posted on it does not justify you putting words in my mouth.

For the record, the time on my forums has been messed up since I created it. I just fixed it this morning. It was set 7 hours ahead, and you knew that. If you'll notice, the date on these forums is ahead one day, so pointing out post times proves nothing.

If I was trying to frame you, Boran, I would at least give you the benefit of a couple of commas and better spelling. :p

EDIT: Oh, also for the record -- I did say most of that stuff that Boran posted. But all this about hacking was doctored in. Not hard to do. Next thing you know, he'll have a photo of me and Monica Lewinski. :p

Boran, your account on my forum has now been locked. And you are not allowed to make a new one.

NP just don't try to frame me by using my account on your forums.

I don't take very kindly to someone "spamming" these boards like this, and I especially don't like it when it's a stunt to try and disrespect someone.

And I don't take very kindly to someone who lies and decieves to the entire clan world like you are doing on this thread and hack into people's forums.

Just because I deleted my recruiting thread each time you posted on it does not justify you putting words in my mouth.

Oh, there's a reason that I would do something like this. Get a clue.

For the record, the time on my forums has been messed up since I created it. I just fixed it this morning. It was set 7 hours ahead, and you knew that. If you'll notice, the date on these forums is ahead one day, so pointing out post times proves nothing.

But you logging onto my account and trying to frame me does prove something.

If I was trying to frame you, Boran, I would at least give you the benefit of a couple of commas and better spelling.

Van Lingo, if you wanted to frame me at least you could have done it a little less obvious.

Oh, also for the record -- I did say most of that stuff that Boran posted. But all this about hacking was doctored in. Not hard to do. Next thing you know, he'll have a photo of me and Monica Lewinski.

Good job lying Van Lingo. When the admin along with a mod confirms all of this I would love to see the look on your face you filthy liar.

-Boran

I'm not getting into any trouble. You're the one flaming.

Here's your major flaw, boran:

You're trying to say that I'm "decieving the entire clan world" by framing you.

If your accusations are true, it has nothing to do with the rest of the "clan world".

You're defeating yourself by thinking too much into it. I have no reason to "frame" you, and if I did, I'd do it a lot better than the sorry setup you've concocted.

I'm going to let this thread die. It has no relevance whatsoever to the clan community.

Oh come on everyone. This is Boran for crying out loud. And has he ever lied to you before. I dont think so. And besides, why would Boran try to frame Van Lingo for no reason, huh huh. And I know you are saying I am a lyer but i really do not care becuase I know I am telling the truth

Originally posted by yaebginn

actaully, all boran has produced is quotes that coulda easily been doctored.

Since I know many of you will not believe what I am posting I will be asking a couple moderators and the admin to login to my account and personally look at these PM's and confirm them on this thread.

Archived