Home

Something of Concern for the Entire Clan World

boranchistanger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I logged in to AIM. Of course, no one was on to "interrogate" me.

At least I am in compliance.

So here we have Pro Exhibit A: Boran's PMs.

-- The only mod to take notice so far has disputed the fact that Boran is even pursuing mod intervention. Something to hide?

Pro Exhibit B: Boran's photos.

-- Shortly after, everyone sees that the PM photos are easily created. I even did a better job at it.

Con Exhibit A: Lingo's chat log.

-- Yaeb (con) and GlobalStrike (pro) have both confirmed that the quotes are unchanged. The chat log is incomplete, but that is irrelevant until the rest is produced (and it won't be).

Let me, for the record, say that this wouldn't have gone on as long if I had thought people responsible enough to create a clan would be acting like elementary school students. Guess I was wrong.

Elementary school students? So defending my clan is immature and trying to bring someone to justice is immature?

And for the record, for being one of the mods here, I was never asked to see any PMs.

I sent a PM to storm and I sent one to the admin. Since Storm has not replied I will send it to you instead. I had at least made contact with storm so I sent one to him before you.

So here we have Pro Exhibit A: Boran's PMs.

-- The only mod to take notice so far has disputed the fact that Boran is even pursuing mod intervention. Something to hide?

And like I have said I sent a PM to Storm only along with the admin. Since both have declined I will forward a PM to Jed, asking him to end this "bickering" once and for all.

Pro Exhibit B: Boran's photos.

-- Shortly after, everyone sees that the PM photos are easily created. I even did a better job at it.

Like I said I ask you to find a flaw in the PM's I have posted for you.

And to put those conversations in context

yaebginn (11:26:06 AM): your a good guy, but really hyped about your clan

boranchistanger (11:26:19 AM): How aM i HYPED ABOUT MY CLAN?

yaebginn (11:26:45 AM): your out way too much time and effort into it and all all worried about being the best

boranchistanger (11:27:38 AM): Huh?

boranchistanger (11:27:49 AM): I spend less than an hour on the clan a day

boranchistanger (11:27:57 AM): and play tons of sports

yaebginn (11:27:57 AM): uh-huh

yaebginn (11:28:41 AM): you go around the clan's back and sneak around to try to make yourself the best, no matter who you ahve to step on. You are now officially the Nazis of battlefront

boranchistanger (11:29:04 AM): We are?

yaebginn (11:29:20 AM): not as much we as you

That was the conversation before I lied about my ability to hack into everyone's account. Just to put it all in context, I just didn't randomly say that.

EDIT: The Admin has replied to my PM and is checking it out.

-Boran

if this game (swbf) really gets competitive, neither of you will come close to the best 100 clans me guesses.How can you speculate now who will be the best? Do you play games already together? teamwork? individual skill? Well then, stop fighting "I will be the bestzor". How about all of you get battlefield vietnam and train on it :p

Don't use pics from a photo thing boran (i cantload them btw), you can use prtscr, as lingo did, but it was obvious there he typed over it. How you can cheat however without it beeing noticed, is saving the webpage as html, and edit the textstuff, save it, open html, prtscr.

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

if this game (swbf) really gets competitive, neither of you will come close to the best 100 clans me guesses.How can you speculate now who will be the best? Do you play games already together? teamwork? individual skill? Well then, stop fighting "I will be the bestzor". How about all of you get battlefield vietnam and train on it :p

Don't use pics from a photo thing boran (i cantload them btw), you can use prtscr, as lingo did, but it was obvious there he typed over it. How you can cheat however without it beeing noticed, is saving the webpage as html, and edit the textstuff, save it, open html, prtscr.

The IEF has already begun training on Battlefield 1942 and is currently undefeated against others.

Like I said though, the admin has replied to my PM and has said he will check it out and, using the IP address on the PM, will we able to confirm that it was Van Lingo himself who sent it. I hope this can end tonight.

-Boran

Van Lingo already admitted sending the pms, you just added a bunch of stuff. Like the hacking thing. and for someone accusing everyone else of lies, you sure do alot urself. Here, now I am done. If you wanna reach my, I'm on AIM at yaebginn.

Originally posted by yaebginn

Van Lingo already admitted sending the pms, you just added a bunch of stuff. Like the hacking thing. and for someone accusing everyone else of lies, you sure do alot urself. Here, now I am done. If you wanna reach my, I'm on AIM at yaebginn.

Like I said, the admin will let you know about the credability of the PM's. The hacking part is in there, and the admin will confirm this for you. And you say I lie alot yet I have never lied publically and very rarely lie in private conversations, yet, like everyone else, I do lie every once in a while on private conversations.

And Van Lingo, I again extend the invitation for you and I to chat on AIM. I will be online from 6:30pm EST tonight until 10pm EST.

-Boran

Alright, looks like you need a judge here, and since the mods never come ehre, i'll do it. I have nothing to do whit both clans, so you know my verdict will be honest.

Alright: There is no proof VanLingo is a hacker. All the proof Boran came up with, Lingo showed that it could be easily faked. Vanlingo also claims he didn't do it. And you say both party's are totally trustworthy. Innocent untill proven otherwise.

But, there is proof Boran could've framed Vanlingo. For example, there are the chat logs that are confirmed as TRUE by by Yaebginn and some other guy. Furthermore, as Boran posted the rest of the chat logs, i believe that only worked against him, since it stated he'd do anything for his clan.

Lingo is proven innocent, Boran is now on trial.

now where's my money Lingo? J/K

Originally posted by BongoBob

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.

:)

Tell Jabba that I've got your money. lol

Here's some more for the jury --

Con Testimony 1:

-- Jaden Malip (pro) testifies that Van Lingo is innocent. No need for an insanity plea here, Lingo.

Con Testimony 2:

-- GlobalStrike (pro) testifies that although the log is incomplete, is is accurate.

Pro Exhibit C:

-- Boran produces another piece of the chat log that DOES NOT disprove the original. Instead, it shows that Yaeb Ginn (con) has more concern for the clan world than Boran.

Has anybody noticed that in Boran's log, he suddenly seems to not care about his clan or anyone else's?

Let's not forget that in Con Exhibit A, Boran spoke of being able to bring down these forums and any clan that he wanted to. I'm just the guy who created a good clan database and was accepted to the SWB.net staff so I could help with clan resources.

Guys, we should srriosuly tone this down a bit or do it over a big AIm chat. Cause I dont want us to get in trouble and make all this meaningless because we all get screwed anyway by the mods. lets tone it down some. ps, lingo sign on AIM

Exactly. There is not enough proof to convist VanLingo, however, there is enough proof to put Boran on trial.

Hmmm, this reminds me of KotOR, where you had to solve a weird case too. Maybe there's a third party, maybe some else from [HD] that would like to see his clan rise to the top, maybe someone from [iEF] that thought up this ridiculous plot to make people dilike Lingo, or maybe a computer nerd whose sole purpose in life is harrassing people over internet... Maybe Boran made up an ingenious plan agiants Lingo, maybe Lingo did it, but i need more proof.

EDIT: Boran, have you tried PMing a mod already? cause there is proof that there are no mods on SWbattlefront.net forums. (read: there are a lot of useless threads and spam.)In fact, in order to get someone to do a little moderating 'round ehre, ya gotta PM them.

Nobody's hacking PMs on vBulletin. For the record, I doubt the sincerity of this wild goose chase.

This will be resolved very soon.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Alright, finally a mod. Now we're gonna see who spoke the truth. Unless this is an even bigger plot, and Boran hacked Lingo's account to send himself PM's and then have a mod say Lingo hacked on his account...

I've been here since page 2 :p

I've logged into boran's account, and I can safely say that none of the PMs mentioned in his first post in this thread were edited or doctored.

Also, IP cross-references show that VanLingo didn't hack into boran's account, and boran didn't hack into VanLingo's account.

So in conclusion? You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Heed this notice: I'm going to be around here 24/7 now that I know there's funny business going on.

Archived