Home

Something of Concern for the Entire Clan World

boranchistanger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know how much is framed, van lingo admitted some. But ultimately, to destroy the competition. HD is growing steadily and we are a major contributor to the clan world. He wants IEF to be the best and has often said over AIM to me that it is. He wants to destroy the next biggest threat to him.

You want me to deny it?

Look at the post count under my avatar on those pictures. This is obviously a very bad attempt at doctoring, then using the old digital-camera-pic-of-a-monitor ploy.

Look how easy it is to edit this stuff: Boran confessing his handicap.

Thanks for the good effort, Boran. But you're going to have to come up with something more tangible.

Originally posted by yaebginn

I dont know how much is framed, van lingo admitted some. But ultimately, to destroy the competition. HD is growing steadily and we are a major contributor to the clan world. He wants IEF to be the best and has often said over AIM to me that it is. He wants to destroy the next biggest threat to him.

Of course I have stated that my goal is for my clan to become the greatest clan in the game, which it is easially on the road to being. Now, why would I target HD Yaebginn if it isn't the "next big threat"? HD is in the middle of the pack right now in size and its members hardly ever post. They now need 3 recruiting threads to get two members! And why would I want to get rid of a major contributor to the clan world if his contributions not only betters the IEF but also every other clan?

And as for that conversation we had about the whole passwords thing, like I said I lied privately to you. I lied privately to you because I knew you would pass that info over to Van Lingo and that would prevent him from doing another hacking thing. Do I actually have those passwords? Uh, no. There is no possible way I could get those, no possible way. If you think of a way someone could do that, let me know.

Look how easy it is to edit this stuff: Boran confessing his handicap.

OK, first off, for the record, Van Lingo denies these PM's. Keep that in mind folks.

Second, the post count there is 316, as you can clearly see, that was your post count prior to the pictures being taken.

Thanks for the good effort, Boran. But you're going to have to come up with something more tangible.

I still await a reply from a mod and from the admin.

-Boran

nothing, nothing keeps any of us from lying. except van lingo has never lied to us in the past. he is just trying to defend himself against this wild accusation. I know I'd be all freaked out if boran acuused me of screwing up his stuff. I just cant beleive boran stooped this low.

but what say you about the you confessing your handicap? that makes ur pics invalid. of, and if you lied then, what keeps you from lying now? seems u lie alot, eh?

Yaebginn, it's very obvious those pics Van Lingo produced were doctored, look at the font for god sakes along with the color!

of course its doctored, he's just showing how easy it is. I didnt expect you to realoy say that

I want you guys to look for any flaw in the pictures. If something is doctored there is always a flaw. I saw many in Van Lingo's "counterproof" and I would like you to find some in the pictures I produced for you about the actual PM's.

-Boran

Originally posted by VanLingo

Boran, look at it this way -- what would it look like if I now took a digital photo? It'd be so blurry -- like yours -- that no one would know the difference.

You know this, because that's exactly what you did.

I'll scan the stinking thing for you then.

-Boran

"Scan it"? Scan what? Scan your monitor screen? Or the printed page that you edited with a ballpoint pen?

EDIT: I also want to point out the "many" mistakes in my doctored image. The font is exactly the same (Verdana, the same one the site uses) and the color is exactly the same.

The only noticeable edit is the color and size (off by one point) of the link at the bottom.

So since you're so smart, point out exactly what is different between my image and the original post.

boran, I honestly cant believe you. You accuse VanLingo of being a hacker, and then dont have the stuff to back it. You ay, 'oh, but the pms in my file' you also said that you could hack into Vanlingos file and chnage things.

oh, but the pics. vanlingo proved that theory wrong, unless you actually are a big dumb reatrd who cant tie his shoes.

you have no hardcore proof and I already told u what I need for absolute proof, which u wont provide.

It's all right, Yaeb.

First of all, boran can try his hardest and never produce anything more valid than what he has.

Which are:

-- Quotes. What is that?! Hey, watch this:[

Originally posted by boranchistanger

I lied. I am totally guilty. I will live in shame forever because Van Lingo is always right.

Just because he hates me does not mean that he hates the rest of the clan world.

I was wrong to post this thread because it is really just a personal war.

-- Very blurry screenshots. Easily fudged.

Second, there is no way a mod will get involved in this unless it come to flaming (which I am not -- boran is) or something of higher importance than a weak attempt at framing.

nothing, nothing keeps any of us from lying. except van lingo has never lied to us in the past. he is just trying to defend himself against this wild accusation. I know I'd be all freaked out if boran acuused me of screwing up his stuff. I just cant beleive boran stooped this low.

JUST LIKE BORAN HAS NEVER LIED TO US!!!!!!!!!

Archived