Home

Elder Scrolls.

LukeKatarn

Ok this is an RPG about the Elder Scrolls games. The game Takes place in Morrowind. There are 10 races. Here are the rules

1) No swearing. ((There are few exeptions like. D@*N you, H*LL as in the place, and @*$ as in Donkey.

2) No god Modeing

3) No char controlling.

Races:

Argonian: Theese cretures can breath underwater. They represent a lizerd. They are also immune to poisen and can resist disease.

Breton: They are human like cretures that have an inborn bond with mercurial forces and the supernaturtel.

They have extra armor, have more magic energy ((Magicka)), and are resistent to Magicka.

Dark Elf: Also known as Dunmer, they are the most commen species in all of Morrowind.

They are resistant to fire.

High Elf: Also known as Altmer theese are the main spell casters.

They have alot of Magicka, They are weak to Magicka, and are resistant to Disease.

Imperial: The most civilived race.

They have a power to make people liket hem more called "Voice of the Emporer".

Khajjit: Tiger like cretures that are up on 2 feet. They are very cool.

They can make people run in TERROR from them and they can see in the dark.

Nord: Theese are tall and fair haired people.

They are resistant to Frost.

Orc: Green pig like strange looking creatures. Stay away from theese guys.

They have a special power that makes their attack stronger and more likely to hit, it is called berserk. They are also resistant to Magicka.

Redgaurd: The bravest and most Heroic Race. They are VERY good with a sword. They can resist poisen and disease.

Wood Elves: Quite Good Archers. Noone has better aim then a wood elf. They are Risistent to Diease and they can make animals help them in a fight.

Char Creation.

Name:

Race:

Note: You must start out with nothing. All you have are pants and a shirt. You start out with a Job Place near you and you enter. The professions are

Warrior, Barbarien, Crusader, Knight, Scoout, Archer, Rogue, Mage, Soorcerer, Healer, BattleMage, WitchHunter, SpellSword, NightBlade, Thief, Agent, Assasin, Acrobat, (Acrobat is actualy a Thief that relies on speed and manuverability.) Monk, Pilgrim, and Bard.

OOC: Sound Cool

Name: Soman Yar

Species: Argonian

Soman stood outside the Mage training. He was chosen to be a mage by one of the trainer becuase of his skill in magic. Soman took a deep breath and went inside.

Haha wood elves are ugly! Uhm... sorry. I have morrowind as well. I'm gonna be a dark elf with the black hand of Morag Tong!

Erm, shouldn't we pick our proffesion at the beginning as well?

Name: Jub Telvanni.

Race: Dunmer.

Looks: Long, grey hair, scar across left eye, black hand of the Morag Tong.

Proffesion: Gonna be an assassin!

(Sorry, couldn't resist the looks part. Is this okay?)

(Yeah. My char creation is only what you HAVE to put in, feel free to add extra catagorys. Also if you want you can make multiple chars. When I first got the game I had NO idea that that was what the Dark Elves looked like. Darn they look evil. ;D)

OOC: I LOVE Morrowind. Do you have the Game of the Year Edition?

IC:

Name: Thren

Race: Dark Elf

Looks: A very odd thing when it comes to Dunmer, Thren has no faciel tattoos.

Profession: Rogue.

Thren was outside the Rogues office. He was about to get some gear. After getting a few things to get started he left. He was half native and half not to Vvandefell. (Vvenderfell is a place in Morrowind. There are 3 main places in it. Solthesteim, Mournhold, and Vvanderfell.) Thren wsa ready and he left. He needed transportation to Mournhold so he went to the becasue there was no Sotha Sill where he was. As he entered on Mage cought his eye. He looked very strong. It seemed like he would become a great Mage. Threan went up to him and said "Hello." (BTW the Mage is Soman.)

"Hello" I am in need of a certain treasure located far away in the swamps of my ancestors. I am not that good in combat and need someone to help me if I run into any danger. Can I please travel with you?"

(Only Morrowind. It would be every other land IF I had Elder Scrolls 1 and 2.) "Sure you can. All the Dunmer consider me an outlander although I'm not. My mother was born here in Morrowind and my Father comes from some other place that I don't remember. I was born on a ship on the way here. Although when I was born it was within the boundries of Morrowind. Once we arrived I grew up and now I am what you see today but, still they call me "Outlander"."

OOC: where do we start? Seyda neen, as in the game, or anywwhere we want. Also, Varddenfell (Or however you write it) isn't part of Morrowind, but Morrowind (Together with those other lands) is part of Varddenfell. At least, that's how my brother told it, and he's a lot further than i am, so he knows a lot about Morrowind lore... He even met the last Dwarf. And no, i don't have the game of the year edition, it came free with my new Geforce 4, along with rainbow six 3 and worms blast :D

IC: Jub used to be a member of Great house Telvanni. The house of the powerful Mages. And he was one of the most powerful. Untill he was betrayed, falsely accused of murder on five soldiers of the Empire and stealing the Lord's mail, and thrown into prison for so long that he forgot all his skills. It was then, that he turned to Morag Tong. He was training to become an assassin, and then, exact revenge...

Name: Tigar M'esume

Species: Khajjit

Tigar stands out side of the Scout House, he sees someone he has not seen in along time, Jub! Jub and Tigar were part of the Great House Telvanni when they were blamed for murders of Five Imperial Soliders. He had joined the Morag Tong under a Scout and he too, was going to exact his revenge.

Tigar jumped over to where Jub was. With Tigar two Steel Dagers on his belt and Iron Repeating Crossbow that he got from his Master, Tigar still was able to manage with out losing too much energy. He turned to Jub and said,

"Long time, no see, Jub. How you been doing?"

"Every slaver that comes after me has their own grave marked." I tell Jub. "But as for revenge, yes. The Great House will fall. I will be heading to Balmore is three days to meet a contact. But I'll be back." I say reassuring him. I then point to a shop behind me.

"Jeric works for the Mora Tong's Informantion Service." (MTIS) I tell Jub. "Tell him your part of the Mora Tong and he'll give you great discounts on everything, and Information, for a price thought."

I hand Jub a bag of 5,000 Gold.

"You'll nedd it. Buy your self some armor and equipment. I'm off to Ninja Tower to train in my Claymore Skills." I grab the Large Sword from my back and hold it in one hand. "I guess I'll be seeing you around."

I shelth the sword and start running towards the Ninja Tower. Half way their I run into some trouble.

"Look what we got here, an Kilijt Outlander." A man with steel sword in his hands yells. "Your my prize!"

"I'm no ones prize." I say back with my Claymore in hand.

"That's what you think!" The man says.

The man jumps at me with his sword in a large swing. I expertly dodge it using my Ninja Training. A large crowd starts forming. I swing my Claymore at the man. He tries to dodge, but is unsucessful. The Claymore strikes his abomen instantly kills him. I sheth my sword and start to walk away.

NAME:andrew scravius

RACE:dunmer

APPERANCE:long,black hair and a white beard

OCUPATION:scout

coming out of the census ofice with his release fee, andrew walks to the stilt strider port and get a ride to gnisis. going to the trading house,andrew signs up with the imperials. puting on his imperila chain curiass, andrew walks up to the caurd towers and borrows a imperial broadswoard and a imperial sheild.

OOC: Yeah anywhere. Really? I didn't know that. I was sure that Vvardenfell (YAY I SPELLED IT RIGHT!!) was a part of Morrowind.

IC: "I'm off to Solthsteim. I am going to join the imperial Legion at fort Frostmoth. That's not all. I have heard rumors of diseased wolves that, if bite you, will turn you into a warewolf. I am after the power to become one."

(Just a another char.)

Name: Sleth

Race: Imperial/Vampire. (Sorry I never included this earlier but, you can be a double race. This only works for a reguler race then put a /Vampire or Warewolf after it.)

Profession: Bloodsucker/Knight.

Bio: Sleth grew up as a normal Imperial in Vivec. Eventualy he wandered off as a knight. His journeys took him to the lair of a vampiure clan where he fell asleep somehow. Dureing his sleep he was bitten. He woke up and had no knowladge of he bite. 3 days later he underwent a transformation. He was now a Vampire but, could also maintain his normal form unless it was night. He normaly stays indoors at day but, at timnes he has to go outside. He has hios imperial form then. That is useuelly. At times he will be intruiged to give a victem a little bite...

IC: Night was approaching in Gnaar Mok. He was intruiged to go make a run of blood sucking at this time. He went to the local tavern and, well... caused some havoc. Killing everyoine in the tavern. "I still need more. I need more suffering to watch. He left and equiped the shoes of blinding speed exept he had a resist magicka item so he could see and he ended up at Khuul. It was day so he made a trip to someones house, killed them and took over the house. Then came out in his imperial appearence and went to the Mages guild where he saw his OLD friend Thren who was no longer his friend. When you're a vampire you can have no friends. He saw Thren talking with the Argonian Soman.

OOC: Blinding speed... My bro told me that if you put them on, you walk very fast, but can't see a thing anymore, right?

IC: Jub walked up to his Boss' office. 'I think i'm ready.' He said. 'Very well. Here are your papers.' The boss said, and he handed him the papers. Jub looked them trough. 'Telvanni?' He asked. 'Yes. Some kind of lower mage. Doesn't have a Mouth or anything, not even a stronghold. You should be fine. The telvanni believe that if you can't prevent yourslef from being killed, you are not worthy to...' 'I know.' He said, and he walked out the door, with a smile on his face...

OOC: Yeah. I don't have them YET but, I heard that if you get a resist magicka item and use the boots then you aren't blind. I heard they came in handy if you are a vampire.

IC: "Ok let's go Soman." Thren said. He walked to the boat and paid for himself and Soman. The vampire followed.

i have an idea for how to determine the outcome off battles in the RPG

requierments: a dice

HOW IT WORKS:you throw the dice and ther number that come up

will be the amount of dameg you do

DAMEGES: 1:leg is injured,making the enimie(ive spelt it wrong,i know) slower to move

2:arm is injured, enimie attacks slower

3:chest is injured,decreased health

4:shoulder is hit,decreased magicka

5 and above: instant kill.

all except for 5 and above will be subject to armor

victors will be alowed to take 1 item off there oponent but it must be of value UNDER 100 gold.

if people get a 5 or above 5 battles in a row, the sixth battle, if a five is rolled, you have to roll again

hope this helps

Zoric after another few weeks had become a proper knight.One day he wen scouting a went to the next city.He went to the next city and went to the jobs office and said"need a guard for something than im your man".The person behind the counter said"we need someone to guard the carriage going to the next city pays 5000 gold."."Ill take it"said Zoric who didnt have much gold at all.

Archived