Home

Elder Scrolls.

LukeKatarn

((I have better idea. It involves 2 die. I'll roll a die for each person. If it ties then no damage is done. If it is 1 higher the fatiuge is damaged. 2 higher damages normal health. If you run out of fatiuge then your health would be damaged. Now if you are 3 higher it is criticle. When you ask me I will give you your stats.

Name: Borg Splittongue

Race: Orc

Proffession: Assassin

Looks: Dumblooking, yet smart,green skin brown vest, brown shorts, club always in hand, bald

Borg stood up lazily at 2:00 p.m.(he knew what it was cause he always woke up then)and caught his breackfeast, a family of rabbits. Today was going to be important. his first assassination.

Borg finnaly meets his employer,Gorj, & is given the assignment to kill the orc king of the clan of Strikefear. As Borg leaves the hiden building, he meets Zoric and his carriage as they get attacked by a vampire.

((DG your stats are

Health: 100

Fatiuge: 200

Magicka: 50.

Yes I'll roll the die.

Max_rulz your stats are

Health: 60

Fatiuge: 210

Magicka: 60

Later on I'll figure out the stats like athletics, acrobatics, etc.)) Shortly upon arriveing at Fort Frost Moth, Thren then went to Carius for info on Warewolves. He said go see the Skaal. Thren returned to Soman and said "We're going to the Skaal village. It is VERY far away and we must be carefull. There are some very hard creatures to kill out here."

OOC: Alright, thanks Katarn. Oh, and by the way, i beleieve that instead of Fatigue you mean Stamina. Fatigue means that you're tired, i believe.

I'm just lookin' for a good point to jump back in again, now. Maybe i should go with you to the Skaal village... Alright, let's say i got to frostmoth as well. What are Skaal anyway?

IC: Jub appraoched the two adventurers. 'Greetings.' He said. 'I heard you were going to the Skaal. I have some business to deal with there. Perhaps we can travel together. What do you say?'

(Chest plates which are called curiasses' only give you armor. They don't improve your HP. So now you have armor so you're armor level is 1. IF you got light armor it is 1, medium 2, and heavy 3. Be carefull tho certian classes are better with certian armor.)

Archived