Home

Double Shot Espresso

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh! Someone save me from reality! *slams head into wall* I don't wanna go to work! I don't wanna! Why can't I just inherit a large sum of money and live comfortable for the rest of my years...dammit! Cause I have the most money in the family. That's sad...very, very sad.

:wornout:

*reads other posts* *blinks* *wordless* *grabs gun* *feels relatively "safe"*

Think I'm gonna see if I can get my Morrowind character to turn into a vamp. That'd be cool. Then I can wander around n the night and randomly kill people. Not that I don't have my character already doing that as a mortal, but we all know vampires are cooler...at least I hope we all do.

<~~~Vampire

*me <3 Anne Rice* ^__^

I've read all her Vampire Chronicles, except for Merrick...still need to read that one...

Plus, Angel is my favorite TV series ^_^ (Or rather, was ;_; *sniff*)

I also love Morrowind. Never did make my character a vampire, however...although I found out about the three clans, and found a few vampire lairs about...

Never heard of Anita Blake, though...^^;;

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

i thought i abolished the whole milk thing...

you'd have to start by slaughtering every cow on the face of the planet, not to mention all the other aminals who produce milk XD ...oh god! human females do too! Ike no don't do it!! AHHHH!!

Hey red, Anita blake is a hunteress, she hunts zombies and what not its a really cool book check it out man! and red dont get a job its the worst thing in the world, or dont work in retail it sucks (instert noun) really bad I dont recomend the experince to any one...well maybe my enemies but no one else:D

Archived