Home

I heard a rumor...

Doomie

sidious IS NOT sypho-dias, that would make absolutly no sense. I mean, it's been all but conformed that Sidious is Palpy. Now wouldn't the Jedi Council notice if a guy that looks excatly like palpatine is in the room with them? Besides, it would be too much work, even for a jedi. Be ruler of the Republic as Palpy, Evil sith lord as sidious, and jedi master sypho-dias? THINK.

Whoopie.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh? I believe you're a little confused, and as such, you have succeeded in doing the same to me.

EDIT: oh wait, i get it now. You're not as weird as i thought.

Come on, you'd think that the jedi would be able to recognize a galaxy-famous senator, that shows his face every day, if he actually was one of them, one they also saw every day before he disappeared?

Another EDIT: Alright, whate were ALL the reasons you guys named that grievous can't be Sifo Dyas? I'll prove them wrong i tell you! Or at least i'll prove that it's very well possible that i'm right!

Or actually that Chase is right...

Ugh, alright, one more EDIT: http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2004/08/news20040803.html

That shows my initial topic may not have been as wrong as i thought it was. At least the picture does...

Didn't you guys watch AoTC? The Camino's said that Sypho ordered the clones of Jango Fett. Jango told Obi that he didn't talk to any Syphy dude, but that he was hired by a guy named Tyranus (duh, Dukoo). Sypho was a real Jedi, of whom Dukoo, being a former Jedi must have known since Obi knew of him. Therefore, one must logically assume that Tyranus probably posed as him in front of the Caminos since Sypho just died and that there was no chance of Sypho showing up. Then Dukoo erased the data of Camino. Sypho is not Grievous. Grievous is Grievous and nobody else.

Too bad, it was a nice story...

And yes, i did see AOTC, only it was some while ago, i didn't remember all the dialogue...

And by the way:

Kaminoans, not Caminos.

Sifo or Syfo, not Sypho.

Dooku, not Dukoo.

And why wouldn't Dooku tell Jango he was Sifo-Dyas as well? That would've made it harder to track him...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Doomgiver

Y'know, they could've perhaps captured Qui-Gon's blue ghosts in a force-crystal like we see them in JO, and them inserted him in GG.

That is, if QG wasn't totally dead and burnt to ashes.

<_<

>_>

>_<

Ghost of the Ashes!

*runs*

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Chase Windu

To me it would make more sense if Jedi Master Syfo Dias was Grevious. Syfo Dias is thought to be dead and also ordered the clones. Plus Lucas has yet to reveal who Syfo Dias was exactly because we know so little about him.

Dooku = Syfo Dias. Syfo Dias "died" ten years ago, Dooku "left" the order ten years ago. See the resemblence?

Originally posted by XBebop

Dooku = Syfo Dias. Syfo Dias "died" ten years ago, Dooku "left" the order ten years ago. See the resemblence?

It also goes with that "certain point of view" thing. You know when Obi told Luke his father died but from another point of view on the day Anakin "died" he ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became something else when he embraced the dark side.

But Dooku was Yoda's Padawan. Also, Syfo Dias was well known enough that Obi-Wan believed him to be dead for a decade. It seems like quite a stretch to say that Dooku and Syfo Dias are the same person.

You guys could be right, but it just doesn't add up from here.

that thing about hating you all was my mate so sorry about that

anyway after count dooku became palpatines apprentice one of his first missions was to order a clone army as Sifo Dyas, who was on his way to Kamino. So he got someone, (possibly a changeling) to pretend to be Sifo Dyas and order the army of clones.

well you gave us the impression that you were a troll. i don't know if you're familiar with the term, but a troll is someone who joins up with the sole intention of causing trouble.

now you say it was a mate, and that makes sense. but your mate will get you banned if he/she posts anything like that again.

Archived