Home

I heard a rumor...

Doomie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do people join and find themselves getting banned in under 30 posts all of the time? I've only been a member here for a few months now but I've seen it happen at least five or six times now? Is this the same guy? He just keeps coming back? Gets banned and then signs on with a different username or something? Why? How? Why come to forum and cause trouble, why not come here and chat and discuss? If you don't like it here then find the place where they talk of things you like. I just don't understand.

hey, whoever you saw it wasnt me, ive been banned once as Watutu and ive come to reek my revenge as Wa22.

anyway i didnt come on to cause trouble, i came on to express my views, and ask questions. i probably did get banned for a good reason, i just cant see it

originally posted by Wa22

i probably did get banned for a good reason, i just cant see it

I'm sure it wasn't you before, but Have seen others with multiple usernames spamming here and it is annoying. If you can't see why you were banned just look back at your old posts and the warnings you were given, the evidence is there. If you still can't see it then ask.

Watutu, first:coming back after being banned is a BAD idea.

second: if you find people that enjoy these forums creepy, what are you doing here?

third: why do you keep callin gpeople around here creepy?

fourth: if ýou don't want to find out why you were banned, then why do you return?

fifth: i think you know very well it was the 'movie names' thread that got you banned, in qich you made everyone reply, change the original topic, and then calling them crazy for talking of things supposedly not proposed by you. That was an awefully trollish thing to do, as was the 'Don't read this' thread, and i'm afraid that it is against the forum rules to sign up again after being banned, so i won't be seeing much of you after this. i guess.

that movie names thing was funny, you have to admit that at least. Anyway, from now on im going to be attempting to get banned, then i will return and get banned again, just to annoy you doomy

and Siv, Lynk Former, and many others too numerous to mention

mwa ha ha ha

yes, i have no life

That took longer than I thought it would for him to get banned again. Anyway . . . .

Back to topic.

Changeling hmmm. I doubt it. Zam said she had only been working for a bounty hunter, so she probably never met Tyranus and once caught she started to sing like a canary and started to turn in Jango right away until he killed her with that toxic dart. Pressured any more and she might have spilled all of her guts, she talked to easily to have been involved with anything else.

Well, Zam isn't the only changeling in the galaxy. Perhaps Dooku had more bounty hunter working for him. Or perhaps it was Sidious, that hired the clones. Afterall, HIS plan was to get control over the clones. Dooku will probably get killed by them, or the republic, and if there's one thing i know about Sith, it's that they don't like to die.

Perhaps he didn't foresee it.

What was the original topic again?

Let, me guess, you're Watutu?

Good thign i'm ignoring him. Anyway, the topic. Yes, that was a pretty silly idea, but Some Windu guy i believe stated that it was more likely that Sifo-Dyas (The one that supposedly oredered the clones) was, in fact, transformed into General Grievous, wich made a lot of sense to me, but not to others.

Then Watutu and Wa22 and WAtwotwo and Bluethorn (Doesn't he get tired of this?) moved in, and there's about the thread's history in a nutshell.

I am only me and no other, I'm not even Sifo-Dyas, nor am I General Grievous. Sifo-Dyas might be GG, it is more likely than half of Maul being GG that's for sure. I still find it hard to believe that its true because I think its a bad story making to have two former Jedi almost die only to have their bodies repaired making them into cyborgs by a Sith making them the "ultimate" bad guy/general, hence Grievous and Vader. I think its bad writing and makes for a dumb story line myself and I just don't like it to be perfectly honest so my view is biased and I am admitting Dan Rather. BUT (dramatic attention getting music plays in background that sounds like this . . . dum dum dum . . .) Sifo-Dyas being "made" into General Grievous by Sidious/Palpatine does fit right into Mr. Lucas' style in this little tale of his. He has typically foretold future events with patterns throughout the story and we can see things repeating themselves often especially when it comes to the Skywalker family and the Jedi. A strong argument can be made that S-D is/was GG (in the flesh) because Tyranus was a Jedi that turned to the dark side. This tells us it is possible for it to happen. If S-D turns into a cyborg, that tells us it is possible. We could see GG early in the movie and his true identity could be revealed as early letting us know that Anakin can be "fixed" the same way GG was when Obi pushes him in the fire pit thus saving him. Ok I think I just convinced myself that GG is S-D, crap! Ok, S-D is GG. I still think its a bad story arc but it is an acceptable movie line tool anyway and GG is a cool character and I can't wait to see him live and in person!!

Originally posted by Sivy

General Grievous is...

watto!

ok maybe not :D

i like the Sifo-Dyas theory, i hadn't thought of that.

but i don't think General Grievous is anyone. just some alien that received the robocop treatment.

:wstupid::laughing: how many times has Watto been banned now anyways. I also agree with the GG thing, although I liked the Vader/GG forshadowing above, it seems like something lucus would do, even if we don't want him to.

Btw anyone else hopping for Jar Jars death in this one as much as I am.....we should make a petition for it.

Yeah, Jar-Jar can go bye-bye. It is his fault that old Palpy became the Emporer and all that. That's some bad bomben.

The more i think about Sifo being Grievous, the more i don't like. Yet another Jedi gone bad. How many now does that make in his movies? If yo count Aura Sing, Duku, Sifo and Anakin that would be four that he's had show up in his movies, granted Aura only stood still for about two seconds but she was there, so three, but still come on man. I mean, writing a script aint like dusting crops boy! You go the wrong way and wam you find yourself in supernova or something. And the more I think about it the more I "feel" that GL is going to go with this story line. If you watch the video on the official website of the making of GG, GL tells his art department when he has them come up with the first sketches of GG that he wants him to be part man part macine but don't recreate Vader. What that means, I don't know read between the lines I guess.

Originally posted by Nairb Notneb

If S-D turns into a cyborg, that tells us it is possible. We could see GG early in the movie and his true identity could be revealed as early letting us know that Anakin can be "fixed" the same way GG was when Obi pushes him in the fire pit thus saving him.

but we already know it's possible, because anakin already has his robotic/mechanical/cybernetic arm ... it not only foreshadows his future physical dependency on such technology, but also foreshadows luke's need for such technology in the OT.

We know that the mechanical upgrades/fixes to a living being can be done only because we have seen the ending to the story, but if you watch the movies in proper order you have no idea that it can be done. Imagine (if you can) that you have never seen the OT and you have no knowledge of Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker or the Empire. If this were true then you wouldn't know that Anakin was certainly going to turn to the Dark Side and into Darth Vader and then there would be, from a story line's point of view, a need to show you that it is possible for a living being to be a cyborg. This makes Vader's suit believable and possible. Also if in fact that GG is Sifo, then the case being that he retains his Jedi abilities also tells us that Anakin will retain his as well while in his "iron-lung" Vader suit. It is a good foreshadowing tool at least assuming you don't already know the ending to the story which is the way Lucas has made the prequels.

i wasn't referring to vader in the OT, but to anakin in episode 2 when his arm is lopped off by dooku ... so, watching the movies 'in proper order', you'd see well before episodes 4-6 that having technology fully integrated with biology IS possible in the star wars universe.

Well, we see mechanical fixes to biological problems in AoTC on a limited basis, but we don't see them on a grand scale as the case will be when Anakin's entire body is ravaged by fire. However your point is heard and considered. This alone could be enough to let the audience know that an entire mechanical upgrade to ones body is possible, but which is more advanced, Vader's or Grievous? If Grievous is Sifo, or at least has force abilities, does Vader's mechanics allow for more Force sensitivity than Grievous' mechanics because it is the Midichlorians that allow the communications with the force and the machine parts lack of this should dampen this affect.

New evidence to support my case! One of the arguments was that Sifo-dyas was dead, and Dooku inpersonated him.

Then why was he so surprised when the clone army attacked them? Was the clone army meant for the CIS?

Wait a minute, that could've been. But then Dooku would've at least realized what happened.

Archived