Home

Master Replica F/X Saber

Katarn07

• 2 weeks later...

aren't the two new ones ( i think they are the mace and luke variations) made better and are more durable? i'd also like to own one seeing that there only $120 wheras the other ones are around $250-$300 (just the plain hilt variants). but first i gotta get a stormie outfit.

The hits are good, the nion f/x are limited, and in higher demand, plus it has a little more details at the head. stormie outfit eh? gonna join 501's?

im on my way for a boba costume, got a helmet and gun, ebay is your best bet.

and no, i nhave heard nothing of f/x hilt variations. just the mini .45 scale , non f/x though.

lifesize stormie is 5000-7000 i think, boba is 12000 last i checked, and vader..i forget.

well after all of it, my costume whould be around 2000.

jet pack most expensive, , jumpsuite is always on ebay with shoulder pads and nee pads, wrist gountlets are hard to find pre-painted.

but evtually ill get it, and yes stormie is less expensive. btw what you gonna do for a stormie gun with that outfit?

The MR one is almost $500 and is also almost sold out.

I'd love to have the E-11 even if I weren't making an outfit. The Hasbro one is good if you spray paint it. It's not weighted or anything but it would get the job done.

i found a website, http://gotarmor.com you can get a fully assembled stormtrooper set for $750, but i'd buy a few extras so i'd probably spend around $1000, probably gonna buy the gun from ebay cus 500 for the master replicas one is too much. i wanna have the costume by celebration 3 so i can walk around the streets of indy and in the convention. celebration 2 was nice and the 501st represented well. i may join them when i go to 3 though. what about you dueler, joining the 501st w/ the boba costume?

Archived