Home

Comic Con

Katarn07

I can't wait to see the pics from Comic Con. Here's a list of what's all gonna be there:

2 Toys 'R' Us 4-packs: Endor Ambush and Naboo Final Conflict

Toys 'R' Us Jedi Council Scenes 3 and 4

2 Wal-Mart carry cases: C-3PO and Darth Vader!

The first glance at the NEW Unleashed IG-88

The next wave of vintage OTC figures from Return of the Jedi: Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, and R2-D2!

Plus, they're gonna have this cool poster I wanna get my hands on if somehow they'll distribute it outside of the place.

SW_poster.jpg

It's the ANH movie poster using the VOTC guys. Tarkin is missing from it I think; he should be near Obi-Wan. But other than that, it's almost exactly like the real poster :D

And of course, after this happens we'll be able to get our hands on that Silver Sandtrooper.

• 2 weeks later...

Rubber would have been the best choice (that's how Art Asylum makes their Star Trek guys look and pose super well). Oh well, it could be worse. It could be alot worse. Don't ask me how, but we've seen what Hasbro can do to mess with our heads.

I preordered the first 8 vintage styled guys (Luke, Han, Leia, Obi-Wan, Vader, Yoda, Lando, 3P0) from Entertainment Earth. It cost a little above retail ($90 I think) but now I'm guaranteed to get them in mint condition. They're shipping in August.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by daring dueler

yeah, i only want boba out, nd maybe a stormie, hell, its cool, and almost marmit.

Took mine out and it's super poseable and uber cool :D I have decided against Boba and Chewie loose. In their box is good enough.

Archived