Home

WIP: The Punisher (Hi all been gone awhile)

Matt-Liell

Well I've been so busy I haven't been here in a long long time bout a year or something but I was working on a little project using stuff from JA and I have a little free time with my exams over and a little vacation from work.

I'll give it to you in point form

-used Jedi from JA cuz I dont have so much time and it works

-Edited body

-Made it all pimped out with muscles and stuff

-Skinned the torso only so far

My skinning has greatly improved I love the new torso skin I made it took me awhile to get the effect I wanted but I think I nailed it. I wanted to make a punisher in between real life and the comics to make it fit in JA's cartoony/realstic world:p.

Punisher has many versions I went with my favs, classic with a holster and full skull, and a trenchcoated version, I used the coat off of IB's Mercenary Kyle cuz I was having trouble making one, in the readme it says you can use th model jsut give him credit so I will. Feet to go and some skinning.

Hope you like its got the Jedi head on it with some of the beard gone and I changed the eyes (skinned new ones). Umm I like the Jedi head even but if someone would like to help by maknig an actual punisher head skin post and i'll give you the map or you could skin over ther jedi head.

Clickie!

|

|

\/

tn_065607punisher.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man!

Thanks for the offern, it shouldn't be too hard I just really suck at realistic skin skins. Anything would really work the only thing that really remains constant in his different variations is he has black hair just use your imagination I guess. His face in the comics looks kinda like an evil superman mostly but in this more realstic version I guess anything goes!:)

You should really consider contacting Infinity Blade about the 'usage' of his model. If you take a closer look at the readme it says use, not edit. And the fact that it asks that the line "The model was made by Tim Eggena / Infinity Blade" be included, should make that pretty clear.

I would never be so presumptuous as to freely edit another person's model without contacting them for approval first.

Originally posted by HapSlash

You should really consider contacting Infinity Blade about the 'usage' of his model. If you take a closer look at the readme it says use, not edit. And the fact that it asks that the line "The model was made by Tim Eggena / Infinity Blade" be included, should make that pretty clear.

I would never be so presumptuous as to freely edit another person's model without contacting them for approval first.

Thanks for the advice Hap I had planned to contact him my email is a little messed up right now so I thought I'd just show the usage so you are aware of my ideas I will also contine to try to make my own coat if time allows so I don't have to take his.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Welcome back Matt! My only crit is the face looks too much like the jedi. :p

Ha Yes I am working on that and maybe Scouttrooper will be giving me a hand at that too. :)

Right now, he kinda reminds me of George Clooney,... :dev7:

The seam line Raven added that separates the head from the face is very noticeable in game, due to the lighting. Something I'd suggest doing, is removing the seam along the side of his head, perhaps moving it back behind the jaw or ear, then rework the textures to match. I think you'll end up having a more professional looking model that way.

Right now, he kinda reminds me of George Clooney,... :dev7:

The seam line Raven added that separates the head from the face is very noticeable in game, due to the lighting. Something I'd suggest doing, is removing the seam along the side of his head, perhaps moving it back behind the jaw or ear, then rework the textures to match. I think you'll end up having a more professional looking model that way.

Originally posted by Scouttrooper

Anyway, I just started with the skin for the punisher:

punisherhead.jpg

Im far from done though,

You rock Scouttrooper!:D Thanks for helping me out here, just got back from a little 4 day vacation so I'm going to be doing some more work today.

Archived