Home

New screenshots are here

tFighterPilot

OMG, those are some juicy screenshots. Several things I noticed:

[*]Rhen Var is played for both prequals and original trilogy factions.

[*]The Rebel tank is shown...

[*]Rhen Var features AT-ATs :)

[/list=1]

I guess thats all but 2 gives some information while 3 really gets me hyped for being able to drive the AT-AT some were other then hoth.

Originally posted by SITH_ShadowCat

OMG, those are some juicy screenshots. Several things I noticed:

[*]Rhen Var is played for both prequals and original trilogy factions.

[*]The Rebel tank is shown...

[*]Rhen Var features AT-ATs :)

[/list=1]

I guess thats all but 2 gives some information while 3 really gets me hyped for being able to drive the AT-AT some were other then hoth.

Yeah, Rhen Var, that's what I meant when I said new planet thingy

I don't necaessarily agree with the choice of Rhen Var for one of the 10 planets. I am basing my information off of Rhen Var from Star Wars The Clone Wars for PS2. That location just looked terrible. Plus, I am Star Wars Purist who likes Lucasarts to use planets and locations seen or mentioned in the films over making up a new locations.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I don't necaessarily agree with the choice of Rhen Var for one of the 10 planets. I am basing my information off of Rhen Var from Star Wars The Clone Wars for PS2. That location just looked terrible. Plus, I am Star Wars Purist who likes Lucasarts to use planets and locations seen or mentioned in the films over making up a new locations.

episode 3

The reason they used Rhen Var is simple...

Pandemic made Battlefront ; Pandemic made Clone Wars(the game)

Clone Wars had Rhen Var ;Battlefront has Rhen Var

So simple put, Pandemic is using old ideas in new products, this also goes for the tank you see the Rebublic and Imperials use in some vids at IGN.

And just to clearify, chances are that Rhen Var won't be in Ep 3.

Originally posted by Master William

They could have used the Death Star instead, not Rhen Var

In what way? I think playing a level with the AT-AT other then hoth is what makes this level cool for me (no pun intened). I can see how the Death Star could be played, but how in the world could the rebels get on a station complete with millions of storm troopers? I think its a silly idea for the game, but diffently not a silly idea for fan created map. Pandemic better have those tools ready.

Archived