Home

MP Secrets Revealed

Threepsnud

Okay, just want to say that all these secrets that people have found/worked out are so annoying. They tease newbies, saying to do "/disco" to get them, only to see them be disconnected.

I want to say, can we just EVERYONE that knows any secrets come out with it. I have a few, and if some people post secrets they know here I will also. It just means that they can't tease people and it takes away the only power they have.

Thanks a load guys,

Your friendly neighbourhood spiderman

I know one: if you open the console (shift and ~) in a multiplayer game and enter

/Qui Gon

(without the hyphen), or in single-player

Qui Gon

without the / or hyphen you will get a really cool, secret, hidden Qui-Gon Jinn skin that Raven put in the game as an "Easter Egg". It even has team-color and bot support. I took some screenshots so you can see what it looks like:

8781a.jpg

The Raven programmers set it up to come on less than 100% of the time when the cheat code is entered, so you might have to enter it 5-10 times before the secret skin appears.

The next time you are on a busy server, use a Darth Maul skin, then ask everyone else to use the secret Qui-Gon skin so you can duel everyone on the server! It would be just like the movie!

I got someone to type /unbindall in the console once.

He was a really nooby lamer who just kept coming after me. I said:

"Don't keep laming me or i'll type /unbindall in the console and become a super jedi"

The idiot fell for it and tried typing it in his console lol.

it works all the time you just have to be creative on it.. anything after/q will f4 teh game...

like this: /qu spawn model <x> to "remove a model from the game they dont like ^^"

my favorite is to change name to colors type in console /disco color 5 <name> youd be surprised how much that works too :)

Originally posted by Threepsnud

It doesn't work. :( . Ive tried everything and it doesn't work. it just QUIts me from the game everytime. Im so upset I might kill myself. :nutz3::thmbup1: :thmbup1: :box1::emodanc:

Okay I was wrong, someone was stupid enough to fall for it. LOL.

Originally posted by <-KRT->Dhart

No one is stupid enough to fall for that. LOL.

rofl i've seen it work more times than not. in fact, i told my good buddy one time to open the console type q and hit enter and he did lol :) he doesnt normally play q3 derived games tho.

Originally posted by DeathStriker

I got someone to type /unbindall in the console once.

He was a really nooby lamer who just kept coming after me. I said:

"Don't keep laming me or i'll type /unbindall in the console and become a super jedi"

The idiot fell for it and tried typing it in his console lol.

omg thats a great one :) nice

Well, once I cleared 8 out of 20 people on a server, by telling them to type /quiz in the console. I told them that if you went up to someone, and typed it, you would interrogate them!!

Well, all eight of them fell for it. Six of them came back..........two tried again, thinking their game crashed, while the others alerted the admins (team game, they used team talk), and I got kicked...:rolleyes:

:fett:

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Wait, was the Qui-gon thing real or was it a cunning trick of you?

Anyway, there's a /model jawa

That makes you a jawa (duh)

Go to a public game and find out. Be sure to announce what you're doing before you try it. ; )

I told one guy to type in cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0 and he went crazy :D The only problem most of the time people misspell it, and think it doesnt work... if you spell it right, it forces the camera to stay in one place... and puts the player in some kind of weird 3rd person mode... its tough to fight with it on, but it looks cool.

I told one guy to type in cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0 and he went crazy :D The only problem most of the time people misspell it, and think it doesnt work... if you spell it right, it forces the camera to stay in one place... and puts the player in some kind of weird 3rd person mode... its tough to fight with it on, but it looks cool.

I got some more model commands here:

/model reborn/boss

/model reborn_twin/boss

/model cultist/brown

/model stormtrooper/officer

/model imperial/officer

/model imperial/comander

This one I dunno about:

/model prisoner/elder

It may be the other way around.

Another fun thing try is to tell someone that typing /recon mission unlocks a secret multiplayer map. Most newbies fall for it. And typically, while they're reconnecting, it gets slow and they decide to just forget it and go find another server. One time I said this to get rid of this annoying person on a ctf server, and within 10 seconds, I was the ONLY person left on the server. No one reconnected.

Type /model and then one of these names in the console.

(i.e /model jawa)

jawa

reborn_twin/boss

tavion_new/possessed

imperial/officer

imperial/commander

cultist/brown

human_merc/key_carrier

human_merc/racto

jedi/j2

jedi/master

prisoner/elder