Home

Jedi knight based on tele series or something?

yangyan

Originally posted by toms

i just re-read that post and realised i came off as kind of jaded... i think i might be.:(

Hmmm ... I thought you said what you meant, and meant what you said. You were clear and concise, made a point you believe in and are consistent about. I respect all that.

Heck, it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything. As I say - let's agree to disagree without being disagreeable. The discussion is half the fun. I consider myself quite a FPS fan, but neither Half-Life or Halo are in my top 10 ... make that 15 ... maybe 20 ... games ever. Some would say that makes me a FPS moron. Oh well, I know what I like.

Mike

the only thing i remember from that game is some guy you duel..and he stands up for you later...somefight on a star destroyer, and an annoying, jumping, pink twilek with 2 sabers

the movies were kewl. Maybe cheaper for LEC to make at that time :)

nah... i'm just kind of jaded about the current state of computer games in general... lately i just don't seem to be finding any that are making me go "wow" like they used to. There are some good ones out there, but not much new...

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

the only thing i remember from that game is some guy you duel..and he stands up for you later...somefight on a star destroyer, and an annoying, jumping, pink twilek with 2 sabers

YUn and boc. Boc was so very annoying, it was fun killing him though.

I loved the Barons Hed level, so many civilians to slaughter

:D

I'd post some screenshots, but it looks really bad in screenshots these days... however if you actually play it then the graphics are definately still good enough to immerse you in the game... which is all that is needed.

Some of the boss battles were a bit annoying, which i would say was mainly down to the AI. The ai was really the only flaw in the whole thing, although it didn't matter as much with the stormies...

I'd still rate the level design of a few of the JK/MotS levels as the best level design ever. Huge open levels, big drops and 10 storey turbolifts. But best of all were the great environmental puzzles. Manipulating huge crates around levels, turning off force fields and riding anti-grave crates, cutting through grills etc...

Yeah, i remember the lift in JK, the really huge one, that took you to the top of the valley of the jedi. It went really fast, and you overlooked the entire imperial installation there. you could see so immensely far... that was a brilliant part of the game.

Archived