Home

New Silver Vader

Katarn07

Confirmed by "tru employee"! The Silver Darth Vader figure that recently showed up online will be a Toys "R" Us exclusive this fall. It is now listed in the computer as "EX Silve Vader" and has a retail value of $9.99. For those interested, the SKN number is 532350. No order quantities or dates yet.

Sadly, no. I think we can expect it fall/winter though. It does say 2004 on the packaging but the silver clone did say 2003 didn't it? I think I got that right before summer this year.

Originally posted by daring dueler

otc hoth vader?

I thought that the recarded OTC Vader from ESB was gonna be 'Hoth Vader?' Are they having the Saga Bespin one then?

I forgot about that one. That is my favorite Vader. Then the PotJ Emperor's Wrath/ Saga Imperial 4-Pack.

Originally posted by daring dueler

masters of the darkside also has cloth cape, and that 4pk vader is a re-cast of emps wrath...so its basically emps wrath.

Might be Masters of the DS then. I'm not sure.

And the OTC Vader ESB is a recast of PotJ Emperor's Wrath and is therefore the 'Hoth Vader.' (that's what Rebelscum calls it). Whether or not he'll have a Bespin background or a Hoth background is a mystery to me. I think it should be Bespin to match the Luke.

Archived