Home

Star Wars Battlefront demo?

Master William

Do you guys think we'll see a Battlefront demo before the release or in time with the release? That would increase its popularity, and I can see with the demo if my PC can handle it or not (so I don't buy a game and then find out my PC can't run it, in Sweden you have a 1% chance of returning back games successfully).

Same here Will, same in Norway, same in Singapore. In Australia we had BLOCKBUSTER!!! I loved blockbuster... Most likely there will be a downloadable demo for PC, there's a demo coming with the Star Wars Trilogy Box set, and PS2 gamers, HAHAHAHAHA NOO DEMMO 4 U!!!

Actually I would prefer to just get Xbox and hook up a keyboard with it (I completely hate the Xbox control, it's like a huge matrix, too many buttons) and play that way, the Xbox trailer was looking damn good, and I fear I'll be stuck AGAIN with an ugly low textured game with low fps.

Originally posted by Craftsman

The DVD will have demos for PC, Xbox and PS2. I hope to get it hosted when it comes out.

Whoa Whoa Whoa wait a minute. What! I read that the only demo that will be available will be for XBox. Where did you read that it would be available for PC. Not that it matters because more than likely it will be downloadable.

it (I completely hate the Xbox control, it's like a huge matrix, too many buttons)

Yeah, i've played Halo on Xbox and pc, and on pc, it's just like any other shooter, but on Xbox, man! Two different control sticks for looking and strafing and walking... just don't work well...

About the Demo: Ofcourse there will be a pc demo! Every game has a demo, you can just download it as soon as it's there. They just said about the Xbox demo coming with the DVD because that's special, while it's normal to ahve a downloadable PC demo...

I have only read that the only demo that will be released is the X-Box, and that will be released with the box set. I have read everything I can find about this game and have not seen anything about a PC or PS2 demo anywhere. If you have seen it please post the link.

Originally posted by Master William

I can see with the demo if my PC can handle it or not (so I don't buy a game and then find out my PC can't run it)

That's what minimum/recommended system specs printed on the bottom of the retail boxes are for....

Anyway, I don't see why they wouldn't post some sort of demo up for the PC users to download. It may not be multiplayer, but it'll still let you see what the game's going to play like.

(I completely hate the Xbox control, it's like a huge matrix, too many buttons)

i hater it when people say xbox controller is too big and it has too many buttons lemme tell u something xbox has (including start and back) 12 buttons ps2 has (without start and back)14 buttons and i can admit xbox control is a bit too big thats y they made type-s one

The Xbox demo will drop players in the seat of lumbering AT-STs and speeder bikes during the Battle of Endor. The demo features a variety of weapons and vehicles from the full game, and will let you experience the Battle of Endor as a Rebel or an Imperial Soldier. While LucasArts will release Star Wars: Battlefront on the PS2, PC and Xbox, only those with Microsoft's console will get to play the demo.

Seems i was wrong. Oh well ill still be buying the game :)

Originally posted by joesdomain

I am skipping the demo and going straight to buying the game. I like what I have heard the past 4-5 months.

That won't be a problem, since there isn't a demo for the PS2

Schetter, do you actually believe the minimum requirements, by my experience it's a lot less than what you actually need. Usually anyway.

Archived